My Deaf little cutie

Tasha'sMom

Reaction score
is the bossy one on the right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzOGT0yqfd4]Tasha and Ciara ... a chat about marriage... - YouTube[/ame]

awww its your girl!! shes a brilliant gal. Im so happy to see her signing in a normal converation unlike other kids around here. Shes so cute!!! all of kids are cutie!

It is not often what i have seen small kids sign around here. your kid is very lucky where she goes to school. she looks very happy. Which school does she go?

I saw this earlier on Facebook. She is super cute!

Your video is on my facebook and the share is all over it on my friends. They love it!

LOL... adorable! Little kids say the darnest things! Hehehe!

This is easily the cutest thing I have ever seen! And the other video you posted brought tears to my eyes, My ASL professor suggested I work with deaf children, I saw that video and knew instantly, without a doubt that is exactly what I want to do <3 <3 Meeting with professor and interpreter tomorrow or Monday to figure out what my next step needs to be, I'm currently only in ASL2 so I have a lot of work to do!

I enjoyed very much watching them sign their conversation. I wish all children had the opportunity to learn ASL in school starting at very young ages, both deaf and hearing.

Back