my cousin died last night

U r in my thoughts n my prayers.. :hug:

I am sorry about your cousin. :hug: My cousin passed away a month ago and I know what that feel like. Hang in there.

yeah of course :hug:

Moonflower..I am sorry to hear of your cousin's passing.. may she find the peace she sought for... I do hope ya will be okay.. ya have my condelences for this...

thank you NS :hug:

and to all the aders who just posted thank you all

I am very sorry for your cousin...I had an aunt died of breast cancer last fall :(

I'm sorry about your cousin. She now resting in peace and no more suffering. Hang in there, moonflower. :hug:

I see your cousin is same age as my son and too young to die. I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP your cousin.

thanks

unfortunately there is NO funeral or memorial service as i found out today
huh what up with that ??? i don't understand my relatives and what they are doing sighs

i am very disappoint in them

Moonflower sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you and your family. The memorial service may be withheld due to the family not being able to afford it? Or it could be that this is what your cousin wished?

Sorry about your loss and she's now rest in peace (Ofc ) and our prayers are with you and your family! Hang in there :) we all are here for you, smile....:)

Hugz...

(PS we're from Michigan and this state sucks (very!)from what I've seen in many years, born and raised here-yikes )

Moonflower sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you and your family. The memorial service may be withheld due to the family not being able to afford it? Or it could be that this is what your cousin wished?

thanks hugs

thanks

unfortunately there is NO funeral or memorial service as i found out today
huh what up with that ??? i don't understand my relatives and what they are doing sighs

i am very disappoint in them
I'm sorry to hear that. There's nothing you can do about that if it's the family's decision. Maybe you can do something special and private by yourself at your home or at a favorite place that reminds you of your cousin.

I'm sorry to hear that. There's nothing you can do about that if it's the family's decision. Maybe you can do something special and private by yourself at your home or at a favorite place that reminds you of your cousin.

thanks reba
i will do that go to somewhere that we had something special i will always remmy her that way hugs

i know about money situation but truth is there is other situation that we don't even understand about but it is private anyway

Back