My CI Surgery Counting days..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Oh boy it's 14 days left. I can't wait. It's getting closer. You guys can count with me and talk to me each day about it and keep me calm! :D

Jeremy and Kimana is gonna be there for me the whole time and the good thing is after surgery, that they will help me with the kids and have good meals! :mrgreen:

:) wow... I can't believe it's really happening! Good luck and we will be praying for your surgery to be flawless!

i would be very NERVOUS if it was me.. i cant count.. LOL.. i would go INSANE!!! opps sorry.. trying to stay calm for sarah's sake.. forgive me.. hehee.. :)

Hehe.. that's all right. :fly3: We can be :devil: sometimes!

SmileyGin said:
i would be very NERVOUS if it was me.. i cant count.. LOL.. i would go INSANE!!! opps sorry.. trying to stay calm for sarah's sake.. forgive me.. hehee.. :)

Yep.. I am not scared of surgery anymore because I know I will be in lala land.. when are u supposed to have your turn since your son has his surgery done? :wave:

Fragmenter said:
:) wow... I can't believe it's really happening! Good luck and we will be praying for your surgery to be flawless!

FelixKat930 said:
Hehe.. that's all right. :fly3: We can be :devil: sometimes!

hehe yeah i was just being silly.. :P lol... haha.. i cant wait for you to get the ci.. :)

i will pray for you when you have yours.. :)

4 to 5 weeks after surgery. Depend on the schedule they have.

Be sure to set it up after you had surgery so it won't be booked.

Good luck!

FelixKat930 said:
Yep.. I am not scared of surgery anymore because I know I will be in lala land.. when are u supposed to have your turn since your son has his surgery done? :wave:

I am praying for your safety journey and healing and recovery..

just have faith and wish you the best :)

I hope it goes quicker as you get closer.. 37 days left here.. not that I'm counting them really! ;)

FelixKat930 said:

As of right now it's up in air because it's not a priority in our lives but I still dream of hearing someday!

Not long now!!! :hyper: Remember to take it easy after surgery and not to overdo anything. You will feel more tired than normal.

FelixKat930 said:
Oh boy it's 14 days left. I can't wait. It's getting closer. You guys can count with me and talk to me each day about it and keep me calm! :D

Jeremy and Kimana is gonna be there for me the whole time and the good thing is after surgery, that they will help me with the kids and have good meals! :mrgreen:

I'm excited for you!

FelixKat930 said:
Wow.. then go for it. When do you want to have an CI?

Have to speak to my VR counselor and all that. Someone told me that VR will pay for part of it, etc.

So, I don't know when it will happen. Need to get the ball rolling first before I know anything.

Ohhh.. yeah.. I wish you best of luck. What made u want to have an CI?

LuciaDisturbed said:
Have to speak to my VR counselor and all that. Someone told me that VR will pay for part of it, etc.

So, I don't know when it will happen. Need to get the ball rolling first before I know anything.

FelixKat930 said:
Ohhh.. yeah.. I wish you best of luck. What made u want to have an CI?

I have wanted one for a long time but had no idea how the whole thing was going to be paid for. I had no idea that medicaid and medicare could pay for it (in some cases) and recently I found out that VR can pay for part of it...

My dad took me to an audiologist when I was around 10 or 11 years old, and the audie said that I am an candidate for the CI but my dad never pursued it because well he's just too selfish with his money. So we never went though with it.

R2D2 said:
Not long now!!! :hyper: Remember to take it easy after surgery and not to overdo anything. You will feel more tired than normal.
I agree with you. It happened to me before. When I was running around 2 weeks after surgery, I realized how much tired I was and decided to stop running around and let myself rest for 2 more weeks till my hook up appt.

Hey Felix, the time goes fast. I am so exciting for u. ;)

Back