My Cats ( pics! )

Yahoo! I bought a new couch last month ago. I can't believe most of my cats love it! Every night Albi, Pumpkin, Missy, and Snowball slept on the new couch! :D Man, it was unbelievable that my dogs couldn't sleep on it! Hehehehe!! But also, Princess sleeps on the new couch during daytime, not nighttime. Is that strange? lol *sighs* I remember last 2 weeks ago, Trouble was so terriflying about going to the vet. for appointment! When I put him in the carriage, he went absolutely crazy! He kept pushing the carriage's door and he spinned around likes the washing machine! :shock: One of my cats, J.J. has no problem about carriage and the vet. because he's so lovable and never been afraid of people.

i have 8 cats in here.. 3 of them are adult which is mine but one of them is mother gave 5 birth kittens.. so now i name all of them.. *Mossimo, Cinnamion, Harley, Oreo and Creame*

But this time FlyFree and I will have to give up Harley, Oreo and Creame away.. I know somebody want to adpot one or two but anybody who from Minnesota or Wisconsin.. let me know.. if you want to apodt one..

Back