My beautiful cat Millie :(

krazykatkitty

Reaction score
A more than one year ago, she been killed by a car on our busy highway. She got a beautiful fur and very soft to touch. I miss her terribly. Last year before her accident, I took a very nice photo of her by my Canon 450 EOS camera. She is soo special.

Attachments

• A beauiful cat enjoying rolling around on the bark at the garden - sadly she passed away and I l.jpg
    A beauiful cat enjoying rolling around on the bark at the garden - sadly she passed away and I l.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 16
Beautiful cat. Everyday i deal with dead animals on the road and I hate it and the people who killed them. Reason I hate the drivers because once I saw a man who drove 10 mph in motorhome would not stop for a puppy whom jumped out of the car and run across the highway while his owner ran after him. Driver of motorhome does not even bother to slow down and stop cuz all cars drove 10 to 15 mph. I saw whole thing and the pup was hit. It killed me to watch it. He kept drove away and acted alike nothing happened. What kind of those people? Where is their heart?

I am sorry about your cat, I need to vent it here. I had lost my cats and dogs to those idiot drivers on our street.

Sorry about your cat. That is very sad when this type of thing happens.

Your cat Millie looked beautiful, you must miss her terribly... i know the pain its like the warmth, the purrs, the secret smiles/looks she used to give you is snatched away by fate....so the days of watching her showing-off or napping peacefully like shes teaching you how to relax is gone... (my cats does) i dont blame you for missing her, and thanks for sharing this nice photo i hope you have it hanging on the wall, as I do have my passed away pets on my wall. if you havent then its might be an good idea to consider?

Beautiful cat. Everyday i deal with dead animals on the road and I hate it and the people who killed them. Reason I hate the drivers because once I saw a man who drove 10 mph in motorhome would not stop for a puppy whom jumped out of the car and run across the highway while his owner ran after him. Driver of motorhome does not even bother to slow down and stop cuz all cars drove 10 to 15 mph. I saw whole thing and the pup was hit. It killed me to watch it. He kept drove away and acted alike nothing happened. What kind of those people? Where is their heart?

I am sorry about your cat, I need to vent it here. I had lost my cats and dogs to those idiot drivers on our street.

you too have my sentiment!, hugs to you , i know i hate those drivers too, i live in a seemingly quiet street (it is a good neighbourhood area- quite sought after) but some of the house are rented by the young bloody hoons (god why that landlord is an idiot to rent it out to them??! i dont know but anyway) they drive quite fast as so they think they own the road like as if its a giant driveway, forgetting theres kids! we have like 20 kids in like the 8 houses in my immediate neighbourhood...idiot drivers! hate to say as it might sound strange i hope they'd hit one of the kids (not kill but really hurt so they go to hospital) and then the driver will go to court for big shit and those hoons wake up...i know its not neccessary but it seems so. weird but small animals even bigger dogs people are sadly more of an idiot to think animals dont matter!! that makes me angry too

so i understand what you're saying and i have NO problem with your vent, and sorry to read that you have had to face this often...wish you well

Thanks for you post everyone and make me feel better. Our highway's speed limit is 100KPH. Pretty fast and strong enough to kill the animals. I cannot believe the drivers didn't care other people's pets. One day when I driving in town and a small kitty on the road then I looked the mirror to make sure theres no cars behind me. I decided to stop and let the cat crossing the road. I always think about other people's loving pet.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful cat, Krazykat. :(

Back