My article on ABC website

I am still very confused............sorry.

I am still very confused............sorry.

he confused, no worry :lol:

it is okay, it is okay difficult to speak, I understand pretty trouble you mention to your communication! happened,
I understood nice to meet to you welcome to alldeaf :)

Look, he make himself confused by making those questions up. I didn't ask for it at all. I was just thanking everyone in.this thread for praising.

Looks like the videos and interview has not improve the society for me. It has been getting worse in past week lately. Women still hates me. People Cant make friends with me because I have no social status and poor skills. Well I guess I have to end myself because my life isnt working. So fucking stupid world making me so hard to live!

I wish I didnt say that. I can't get out of this curse. I thought making those videos and interviews with the media suppose to change the way of my life. Hence changing the people attitude against me. Well there isn't anything working at the moment. I still same old crap as before.

I wish I didnt say that. I can't get out of this curse. I thought making those videos and interviews with the media suppose to change the way of my life. Hence changing the people attitude against me. Well there isn't anything working at the moment. I still same old crap as before.

Damn right you don't say that. Did you see the article someone posted in Current Events about people who tried to end it all by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge? One guy who survived said in that moment when he jumped, he suddenly realized he had no problems he couldn't fix, except for the fact he'd just jumped off the bridge. Lucky him, he survived and was able to fix his life.

You have your big world trip to look forward to, and your whole life after that. You can do it.

Look, he make himself confused by making those questions up. I didn't ask for it at all. I was just thanking everyone in.this thread for praising.

Looks like the videos and interview has not improve the society for me. It has been getting worse in past week lately. Women still hates me. People Cant make friends with me because I have no social status and poor skills. Well I guess I have to end myself because my life isnt working. So fucking stupid world making me so hard to live!
It's only been one week. It takes time for changes to happen. You are still young. Hang in there!

Some of my youtube videos are hitting up already. I hope that stays that way.

What options would be ideal way to show my uni and counsellor at uni of my interview? It would be useful for the students at the campus?

Presumably most persons in your university might have heard of your ABC/You Tube discussions. I believe you mentioned you will be graduating "soon" thus not much time to reflect on what you articulated.
Much success there.
Cheers

Rough road ahead for you. Hang in there man. I'm rooting for you from beyond...

at least you know what the issue is. I went through my life knowing I was different and a loner but didn't know why till recently diagnosed... Yet Married and have 2 kids. Find people that are interested in your "special interests" that helps you develop conversations. Us Aspies can talk and interact for long times when its our special interests. You are open about it which is good so just explain in the beginning to people you meet. Now, for me, Being Furry & Therian, welding, automotive stuff and Deaf Culture are where most of my relationships are outside of my family. For general interaction, I rely a lot on my wife for social interactions with "friends"

Encourage people to let you know when you are being "Autistic". My wife does this all the time now... That way you can try and stop whatever it is, if you want to of course. Thank the person when they tell you this and if you don't know what to do ask them what an NT would do

(NT) NeuroTypical
also check out http://www.wrongplanet.net/ its a good place for share and learn. I have the same Username over there too.

at least you know what the issue is. I went through my life knowing I was different and a loner but didn't know why till recently diagnosed... Yet Married and have 2 kids. Find people that are interested in your "special interests" that helps you develop conversations. Us Aspies can talk and interact for long times when its our special interests. You are open about it which is good so just explain in the beginning to people you meet. Now, for me, Being Furry & Therian, welding, automotive stuff and Deaf Culture are where most of my relationships are outside of my family. For general interaction, I rely a lot on my wife for social interactions with "friends"

Encourage people to let you know when you are being "Autistic". My wife does this all the time now... That way you can try and stop whatever it is, if you want to of course. Thank the person when they tell you this and if you don't know what to do ask them what an NT would do

(NT) NeuroTypical
also check out Wrong Planet - Autism Community its a good place for share and learn. I have the same Username over there too.

It good to see someone else goes through a same thing. I wanted a family of myself too. Not sure how your wife cope or handle your aspie traits? I find a lot of women at my uni does not consider to marry someone who is disabled. I find that is very offensive and discriminating. If you seen one of my videos from the links below and the interview, I have mentioned of what and how women treat me including calling me bad names.

I am member of that website as well. Been on there for a while already. I find those people are useful. But they always focusing on their own rants. Nothing is helpful because they kept complaining on their selves.

Is there much "discussion" re DEAF issues on wrongplanet.net? Is the "forum" a " springboard for rants"?

Is "neutrotypical" in the same "classification" as "hearies" here?

Is there much "discussion" re DEAF issues on wrongplanet.net? Is the "forum" a " springboard for rants"?

Is "neutrotypical" in the same "classification" as "hearies" here?
Not a lot of Deaf specific stuff and definitely not DEAF discussions being that you are the only DEAF person I have met online.
NT is not the same as Hearie, as Autistic Spectrum Disorder(ASD) is believed to be caused by a differently wired brain in laymans terms, the NeuroTypical Is the term applied to normally wired brains... NT is actually more like a politically correct way of saying "normal people" or "Non Autistic Spectrum Disorder People" It does not have any negative connotation among Aspies or Autistics.

just like being Deaf, many ASD people consider themselves Different rather than disabled, myself included. There is no cure for ASD and if there was we would not be who we are. our entire identity, personality interests, skills, talents, etc would not exist. A better comparison is Audism and Autism Speaks.. Both are obsessed with making us "normal" so we "fit in" with society in general rather than accepting, respecting and accomodating us and individuals who think and process the world differently.
As we tell Autism Speaks (AS):rl:. We are people not puzzles... see their logo etc. the down grade ASD folks to sub human problems to be "cured" Often you will see ASD people protesting AS fund raising events and promoting ASAN and similar groups instead. AS does not want Aspies involved in their ranks either... Just like Audists don't want Deafies in theirs... "Nothing about us, Without us"

Oh and DSM V is going to eliminate the classification ofr Asperger's and lump us all into the HFA (High Functioning Autism) category... so it will no longer be an official diagnosis in countries that use DSM for that but I think it will persist among Aspies and the general public for a long time. so be ready to be more confused...

It good to see someone else goes through a same thing. I wanted a family of myself too. Not sure how your wife cope or handle your aspie traits? I find a lot of women at my uni does not consider to marry someone who is disabled. I find that is very offensive and discriminating. If you seen one of my videos from the links below and the interview, I have mentioned of what and how women treat me including calling me bad names.

I am member of that website as well. Been on there for a while already. I find those people are useful. But they always focusing on their own rants. Nothing is helpful because they kept complaining on their selves.

I should add that my wife is Deaf too. So I would say you should try and find someone who is Deaf/ HOH or Aspie at least. Then the challenges are cut in half...

I am lucky that my wife is a special ed teacher too and works with multiple disabled students including many with ASD. I finally got diagnosed after we had an argument where she accused me of being just like her ASD students.. Of course she told me later she suspected I was Aspie for a long time. I still don't get why she did not say anything years ago. But that's NT's for you. :giggle::giggle:

Australian demographica isn't a same as US. Our deaf community numbers is much lower than US by more than half is smaller. I am hoping that I can get a career job on city of Brisbane after my trip to US because I find larger cities more easier to meet the expectations. However I am not so confident of dating a deaf women around my age because the population is small.......not sure I'd I am right?

I rather have aspergers and hearing loss over than coping life with diseases and cancers.......I am proud of that!

Back