MVP's power indicator flashing (Green light)

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
When I got up from my bed, and I saw blue light indicates a videomail message. I go over to the MVP, touch on screen, the green light changed to flashing from the steady (full charged). Did anyone getting the power indicator changed to flashing? Could have a bad cells in my battery or something?

try all delete at "Missing Call"

Nothing...I checked power plugs either cradle it's fully plugged in and the direct to MVP still full plugged in too. Probably it's a bugs, When I was pulled up from the cradle, the indicator display still charging then about 5 minutes later it;s back to "Meter" indicator. I need to fix it, it;s bothering me "Flashing" on green indicator.

could be a battery or software imminiting flashing erractly.

green light incidates that the mvp is charging

That happens to me when I unplugged the MVP then plugged it in, the light will flash no matter what because the electricity probably got disturbed due to power outage or wire got tripped interrupted the charge into the MVP. Your MVP is fine, it just recharging. MVP probably got interrupted by stopping the charge. When my MVP was fully charged, I did unplugged it then plugged MVP in, the light will flash no matter how much the battery was fully charged or not.

It;s been flashing in 24 hours a day and daily grrr!

Update: I turned the MVP off let them charging, till finally it;s stopped flashing, then I turned back on to see if the flashing still on going.. I will let you know..

Update: 5 hours later, it's finally stopped flashing and changed to steady green light! whew

Last edited:
Back