MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Anyone who want share the name and email invite, pls PM me anytime.

Dg

MYMDA2007 - You have 3 more posts until your PM is enabed :)

No worries --- just two little posts to go... WTG!!

WhiteWolves64's account:

My wife's account:

Post one more time, and I might try and send you an PM to see if it works....

my current status: 34 invited, 15 accepted, 10 connected (11 out of 20)

Up date from Deaf Mortgage

deaf-mortgage-albums-13001-picture1364-mvp-view-line-status3.jpg

My picture cannot lie. Smiles. If you want to purple connect me... Please PM me.

Videosign 3.0 software not yet is ready to use. I will let all of you about it soon.

Videosign 3.0 software not yet is ready to use. I will let all of you about it soon.

Promises, promises, promises yet cannot deliver their promises!!! Aren't we sick of hearing this? BLAH! They announced about 3.0 and supposed to release it several months before MVP. I guess now same time with MVP.

No offense, Dbarovian... just expressing my opinion at the moment.

Promises, promises, promises yet cannot deliver their promises!!! Aren't we sick of hearing this? BLAH! They announced about 3.0 and supposed to release it several months before MVP. I guess now same time with MVP.

No offense, Dbarovian... just expressing my opinion at the moment.

I will find out about it.

I would like to know who is Peter B? (Sorry about the name stating but I want to know who he is) since I got his MVP invite, and I am not sure who this is.....can someone clarify me?

I would like to know who is Peter B? (Sorry about the name stating but I want to know who he is) since I got his MVP invite, and I am not sure who this is.....can someone clarify me?

Yep, I was puzzled who is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back