MVP release

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
From my HOVRS director,

We are currently testing our product. We want to make sure we have remove major issues ( bugs) before we can give to you to play with it. We will let you know in advance of time. We had ironing out issues before release the MVP to the customers. We will be emailing the customers when it is ready. Take patience! :(

From my HOVRS director,

We are currently testing our product. We want to make sure we have remove major issues ( bugs) before we can give to you to play with it. We will let you know in advance of time. We had ironing out issues before release the MVP to the customers. We will be emailing the customers when it is ready. Take patience! :(

Aye, sir. Update, at least, is better than nothing at all. MVP will come to us eventually! Yes, eventually. Or gradually. Basically same thing. Oh wow, quadruple "UALLY" - I think that's a record for me... *laughs manically* o_O;

I am curious who manfacture MVP? I am little disappoint about MVP's issue. I hope I feel that they will ship these away mid or end of October.

I am curious who manfacture MVP? I am little disappoint about MVP's issue. I hope I feel that they will ship these away mid or end of October.

I dont know who manufacture it.

Back