MVP question

SnoopyDog

Reaction score
I have a friend told me that if you want MVP early, you'll have to pay a fee for some special line, have anyone heard about this?????

Hmm... I've never heard of this.

But it could be possible.

I've been hearing a lot of things about these mobile VP devices where there's more than one story to them.

One guy told me and my roommate that we could get a Z-340 for free. After a couple weeks of waiting, he finally came over to sign us up for it. He turned me down because I didn't have my own VP. After going through a bunch of paperwork, he finally says... "Okay, all I need is $90." WTF!? When I asked him why he said it was free before, he denied saying it was free. :roll:

The same with the MVP. I saw those devices at a local deaf event and was told it would come out in a few months. A few months later, nothing. I'm told again that it will come out in a few months. Again, nothing. I'm then told that I could get one in a month or two. Nothing.

So, who knows what's the real truth with these mobile VPs.

I have a friend told me that if you want MVP early, you'll have to pay a fee for some special line, have anyone heard about this?????

my friends got it early and it's free. I wonder why I didn't get mvp..I signed up and vp with hovrs rep already. Last year, but still haven't get one yet. They told me to go call hovrs.help something on vp and tell them, then they will give me mvp. So I will call them soon.. but not pay, no way.

Good luck with that.

It tried that and kept getting bounced around. :roll:

Wow that's interesting. I asked my friend who works for Purple Communications, and he said its not true about the 'fee' thing. So, I don't know. I just thought to ask around since this message is viewed to 1,000 of these deafies on here eh

Well, Some customers want to buy MVP early than waiting too long. But they install themself and no purple mail server. I know that many customers take patience to get free MVPs.

yes that true but talk about money the biggest ouch u ever see it cost you a leg and an arm .

so my suggest wait till u get ur mvp soon

Back