Muslims = Terrorists ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
... uh. You know what, I wont even bother arguing this one.
Just.. wow, you cannot think that -all- Muslim men treat women that way. To say "they" is to speak of the actions of the entire muslim community. Islam, according to Major Religions Ranked by Size , has about 1.3 BILLION members. Do you really believe roughly half of those are wife beaters and rapists?

They may not all beat there women or say that they 'rape' people... but I see that you are not exactly uncovering your head from that scarf.. or saying that you arn't concidered an equal citizen.... so.. from that I take it that muslim men do in fact treat there women as second rate citizens, slaves, and they probably do verbally and mentally abuse the women.. probably don't hesitate to hit a woman and if she says 'no i don't feel like sex tonight' probably will tell her 'tough shit' and rip her cloths off. So.. do I think that half of the muslim men are like that YES!

Says who? There is a whole lot more to the issues of world peace than the simple questions of ethnocentrism

World peace is something beauty queens wish for to win a beauty contest....it's probably one of the most lease likely things to happen in the next 100 years.

Islam v. Islamic jihad

Islam constitutes the largest group in the world. That amounts to millions and millions. To try and condense all these people into one category is a biased excercise. If you want to believe such, then you will view things thru biased eyes. I find it pretty silly to try and put them all into one category and pretend they all think exactly the same. Humans have differences even in a controlling society.
My view is that many islamist want peace but are afraid to speak out. Yes, that is a problem, but don't deny that they desire peace.
Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Phillipines-Turkey-Pakistan-Jordan-Indonesia-Dubia-other United Arab Emerates. Somolia fighting insurgents-Morroco-Libya-Ethiopia-Russian territories with islamist. These and more are countries making efforts to turn the tide of extremism. Now Afghanistan and Iraq. Teh Kurds in Iraq are seeking peace.
They waited too long out of fears of retribution and let thier religious schools teach extremism too long. Many of these madrassas are shut down now. There are interior battles of arabs against persians which feeds fear across mid-east. Some of this is an inter-islamic problem. I.E. Sunni versus Shia. Iran is a major rabble rouser. Hezbollah-Palestine.
I think surrounding Iran with moderate states of Iraq and Afghanistan will be a stabilizing force in the future. Iran is going to be going downhill (infrastructure) in near future and will not have so much pull as now.
Well, I'm rambling now but point is, it is all more complex than to try and put them all into one category.
And a lot of the lack of protest is from fear and not from political will. Many Arab states want the peace but will put up a front against Iran and thier nuclear ambitions. Point being that they fear each other, too.
Many countries want peace but fear retribution if they pick a side. It's a nasty long standing history. And a lack of trust.
It's a mess but the time is now. War is hell. We need a foothold in mid-east to give islam a chance to escape the fear of retribution. Then democracies have a place to bloom.
By the way....the Iraqi policemen dying in efforts to form peace.....and the Sunni Shieks dying for making peace efforts..... you have belittled thier couragous deaths. The extremist are killing many muslims for not being terrorist.

Ok, back to the original question: "Muslims=Terrorists?" Looking at this in another way: What percentage of the 9/11 terrorists would you say are/were Muslims?

If this is off topic, then nevermind me......

That is distorted logic. Because the 9/11 terrorists were Muslims, then all Muslims are terrorists. That's like saying becasue all baseball players wear uniforms, everyone who wears a uniform is a baseball palyer.

Islam vs Islam Jihad

I can deny anything that I want to,cowpuppy, it is a free country the last time that I checked. I noticed that you stated that all they desire is peace and then rambled on and on about how many wars that are going on BECAUSE of them.

I am being accused of belittling the courageous deaths of sunni shieks?

Excuse me. But we have lost thousands of innocents in this particular war, and if you think that I am going to wring my handkerchief with tears for my enemies, think again. Courageous deaths? Yeah, those people that flew those planes into the twin towers and killed all of those innocent people were real courageous. By the way, the Muslim religion is not the largest religion in the world. The Sunnis are killing other muslim factions because or religious ideals, it has not gotten anything to do with not being terrorist and Islam is not the largest religion in the world, it is the 3 rd largest. So, why don't you get your facts straight before you post alot of nonsense that you obviously know nothing about. My countrymen are over there dying and you think I give a flying fuck about the deaths of Sunni Shieks?

still distorted

Yeah you can deny anything you want to....you choose to deny truth and reality and put a biased spin on it all. Good luck to you
200 Sunni Shiek tribal leaders are forming a political party to fight Al Qeada in Iraq. You may hate them.....but they are what they are...don't forget we played a part in starting this war. They don't like us....but they are fighting against Al Qeada....in the face of death.
Well...your info seems to be wrong on the 'largest ethnic group'. Once again you wish to create your own little reality.....again good luck with that in your life.
because of 'religious ideals' and not for 'not being terrorist'....uhh ya can't have your cake and eat it too pal
those religious ideals include standing up against chrisianity and the west.....standing up and being a terrorist they are one and the same.
so good luck with your made up reality.
So....are you telling me that you think that 1.3 billion people are totally in support of al qeada and terror and 1.3 billion people played a part in 9/11?
good luck with your make beleive reality thru your life.
It's the same as being racist in this country.....one individual of color does wrong and you are going to hate all of them? And use this logic against 1.3 billion people?
ya know what....ya just can't argue with some people.
first thing ya need is integrity...honesty in communications and with yourself.
Even enemies can be couragous. When you view it from thier point of view.
It has nothing to do with who you want to win. Courage is courage.
That was then...this is now.
Perhaps your ability to objectively review it is clouded with hate.
OBJECTIVE: independent of the mind; real......determined by the realities of the thing dealt with rather than the thoughts of the writer or speaker.....without bias or prejudice.
Go ahead...show off what a big patriot you are and spin your own reality such as hitler did........I only claim to be an objective viewer.
Perhaps you seek a superior race of non-muslim americans to rule this world.
Do you seek to kill all muslims? Your rant comes off that way...you've taken the extreme to the other end of the pole....still an extremist.
By the way...two wrongs do NOT make a right.

by the way

by the way.
yes I'm a centrist democrat and yes I support the war. So don't try to paint me otherwise with your 'make believe paintbrush'.
peace out

Typical Liberal Fool

Facts? You don't know the first thing about facts. Truth? You don't know one thing about the truth. By the way, don't give me any peace outs, on your messages, because people like you are not concerned with peace, your only concerned with painting your lies with so-called truths. I do not want peace outs from people like you. You want to blame America for this war? Fine, what the fuck are you doing living here? Why don't you go over there and join all of those peaceful Muslims and let's see how much those leaders care about your rights to free speech. Don't you dare compare me to Hitler, my family fought in World War 2 so that this country could be free from the Hitlers of this world. Again, doing the typical thing switching the subject around, distorting the truth and then calling it the truth,HITLER WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY PROUD OF YOU! He was the man that said if you tell a big enough lie long enough that people will believe it. I could care less if you are a centrist democrat or not, I am an independent. I don't need no political party to tell me what to think. And please get your numbers straight before you post, look at the reasons for the infighting. It has nothing to do with putting down terror nor does it have anything to do with peace, it is religious zealotry. How many Muslims do you know? Have you read the Quoran from front to back? I have. Have you ever gone into a mosque,participated, and asked questions? I have. It's funny, you want to accuse me of ignorance and intolerance, I could probably accuse you of the same thing. But, ignorance and intolerance won't change the facts. And if I offended anyone by my posts, GET OVER IT!

Integrity

You call yourself an objective viewer and then fling all sorts of made up accusations at me about wanting to kill all Muslims? Don't kid yourself, you are about as incapable of being an objective viewer as most Centrist , too cowardly to take a real stand and hide behind their little ideals. You accuse me of not having any integrity? I happen to have a different opinion but that means that I don 't have any integrity? Typical, that is what liberals do when they can find no more rational arguments, they bring out the mud flinging.
I'll tell you the people that have no integrity, it is the people that are unable to think for themselves so they go around parroting all of the Hollywood Politically Correct horseshit, pat themselves on the back for being open-minded and then show utter intolerance for people who don 't think like they do. Please, go tell it to someone else about made up reality. It is people like you that don 't have enough brains to see what reality really is.
Oh by the way, PEACE OUT .

Amnesty International

Oh by the way, here is another thought to consider. Since, I am so closed minded and ignorant. I did sign several petitions with people in Amnesty International, demanding that we honor the Geneva Convention and show humane treatment to the Guantanamo detainees, I also was one of the letter writers that demanded that the US military do something about the abhorrent treatment of it's abu Gharaib detainees. That is sort of strange behavior for someone that wants them all dead wouldn't you say?
Have you written any letters to congress about the current issues, or do you just go around calling yourself an objective viewer and patting yourself on the back all the time?

The extremist run on both sides.
So...I suppose you call a liberal a coward......but yet you want to call a centrist a coward for not going to one extreme (liberal) side. Once again does not make sense. You want your cake and you want to eat it too.
Make up your mind what your argument is.
When you ask peeps to name one muslim leader....one muslim standing up and protesting, etc etc...you are insinuating that there are none and that they all fit into your terrorist label.
YOu want your cake and to eat it too. Make up your mind what your argument is. YOu can't go back and forth and claim bravado when you don't have a leg to stand on.

By the way...so...you noted they are not all the same.....but you deny that the two...christianity and islam are 'apples and oranges' two different things. They are seperate entities which have developed into two worlds. Relatively very different worlds. Henceforth ones expectations would be different. Yes...too many are inflamed and I think poverty breeds ignorance and uprising. Also, brainwashed.
Mention of Germnany....many germans just toed the line out of fear. If you stepped out of the nataionalistic line you were likely 'taken out'. When people see what evil those around them arre commiting then they act out of fear. Likewise...the muslim world now acts in fear. They are justified in thier fears of not protesting too loudly. Example, Hussien would snuff them out for the smallest protest. Bang bang ...here and now. Dictatorship and extremist bred fears for years. etc. stonings stil the norm. Tongues cut. Hands cut off. Stone ages. It seems that with all this going on you still expect them to act the same as we do? Apples and oranges. Stone ages versus modern age.

There's no need for name calling cuz someone doesn't agree with you.

Don't have a leg to stand on

So there is no need to call someone a name? Well you insinuated racism and you did not answer my question, how many letters to Congress or actions have you participated in to change the current situation? I am going to assume none, since you did not mention any. Re read the posts, nowhere did I ever say that ALL muslims were bad, remember that it was me that mentioned the invention of chivalry was originally done by King Saladin. (Guess, you chose to conveniently skip that part) .
The mention of Germany was to prove that when we were at war with Germany, no one asked, which Germans agreed or disagreed with the Nazi's. Do you know how many innocent people were killed in the bombing of Dresden? Do you even care? Do you know how many people that may or may not have opposed the Japanese regime were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Do you even care about that either? It was a war, the United States ( oh by the way the rest of the world for that matter) could not let Adolf Hitler take the world for the sake of the fact that there were people living under those regimes that did not agree. Any more than we, in the present day world can say that for the sake of innocence, are going to let the terrorist run rampant. Guessed that you missed the whole point of that argument as well.
Oh, so because the dictatorships of Hussein were so monstrous I am supposed to allow the people underneath them not be held to the same standard? Re read my last post, I was opposed to unlawfully holding people in Guatanomo Bay and was opposed to the Abu Gharib acts, because while war is one thing barbaric treatment is another.I was holding our country in higher standard for the way the we treat our prisoners of war because we ARE supposed to be so.
Still don't think I have a leg to stand on in my argument? I could not care less, and yes I do feel that liberals are cowards and hypocrites,by the way. Could you please come up with a better line than you want your cake and eat it too? You have used that no less than five times in the last posts and surely you can come up with something a little bit more original. I got to admit, I like it a little bit better than peace out, but PLEASE! I already told you. I have been inside the mosques, I have talked to many muslims and had heated arguments about these very issues. That is something that an extremist does not do.I came to this conclusion after years of studying it. But, you, sensitive about name calling, want to accuse me of ignorance. Well, I can take some name calling, I am a grown man and not too afraid of it. Blinded by hate? That was another accusation of yours, right ? You seemed to want to focus on the innocent blood on one side, no consideration for the other. You stated that the United States had a hand in this war, was that the fault of all the innocents that died in 9/11? Maybe your the one blinded by hate?
The fact of the matter is that the current Muslim Leadership is not speaking out against the current goings on and no amount of bullshit talk is going to change it. If Saladin, were still alive I am sure that the situation would not be the same but those are the facts, right or wrong, the truth is beyond morality and right and wrong. Read Azar Nafisi's Reading Lolita in Tehran, I don't care how many peaceful Muslims that there are, the leaders are not peaceful. That it the point that I have been trying to make all along (if that is wanting my cake and eating it too, well tough shit, personally I don't like cake). Why don't you look at what I was really trying to mention instead of reading into it what you want to make of it? Maybe it is you that wants your cake and eat it too!

Ya know it's funny....for all this hate toward extremism......you sound the same as them...twisting things around to create your own propaganda.
So now being an activist makes you some kind of hero? Better than others now? Fits into your hate activism.
Call it what you want.......MYSERY LOVES COMPANY....and I be outta here's big guy. Go stroke yourself for your one eyed heroism.

Haven't figured out whose side you are on yet...after you rant about choosing one or the other. You hate the muslim world and yet bragging about your letters which only align yourself with the liberals crying about everything. You are playing both sides of a debate which allows you to cry either way as you find appropiate for you self serving grandiose blather.
You are not making any seense.....just what is your point?
Easy to claim the other is 'conveniently overlooking' when your argument can go either way as you find appropiate. It's like a holy roller finding an answer for any situation by looking in the bible and twisting it to brainwash suckers. You are all over the map. In effect amounting to nada my friend.
P.S. ...your letters? conscientious war objector? More bombs?
you assume I didn't write any because I didn't mention it to your hioghness....ha give me a break oh mighty one. I ain't your little lapdog, bigboy. lol
And yes....if the shoe fits...then it fits....you want your cake and you want to eat it too. You just want to gripe and play twisty brainwashing egoist. The brainwashers alwasy are egoist.

Here's an example of your lack of 'objective' viewing. I don't care for liberals....but I see them as ignorant and heads in the sand wishful thinking....they have a right to thier views.....and serve a purpose as an opposing voice....such as giving voice to Malaki Iraw gov that it is not an open checkbook and forever lasting troops. It forced thier hand to speed up action agaisnt Al Sadr. It serves a purpose. But you view blindy. And call peeps coward to pump up your ego. Ignorance and serving as a political voice don't amount to cowardism. You've heard the term....'politics of fear' that the republicans use because they got nothin else. It is your style. We are smarter than that.
I admire your command of language but you are confused as to what communication integrity means.
I don't have to answer twisted questions....or brag of writing letters to prove anything to you. I ain't your lapdog big guy. Your name fits...slithering snake....go figure. RME lol
gone to search for block buttons....you don't debate...you slink and spread misery
Peace Out

You see that is your problem

I didn't align myself with anyone, again right is right wrong is wrong. I did not feel that inhumane prisoners was warranted, whether they were enemies or not did not give the rights of the Geneva Convention the right to be brokered. See, there is this one thing that might be way off base for people like you, it is this idea of equal rights for all. When in war, whether I would like the prisoners of war or not, whether I agree with them or not does not warrant torture. Again, because of lack of intelligence you miss the point. I am sure that many Americans hated the Nazis, but they did not stoop to their level with captured POW's. It is a war that we are engaged in like it or not, it is a war.
I call people cowards who for the sake of political correctness are not going to speak out. Cowards are those that say all the right things pat their selves on the back for enlightenment and don't do a damned thing but feel all superior by their sentimental talk of love. They don't have to practice this love and tolerance that they preach about. They don't have to actually DO anything but sit on the fence. Again, say yes if you mean yes and no if you mean no. As far as ego stroking, your doing a wonderful job of it. Because your posts are quite amusing to say nothing of the least. I hope that the Centrist aren't going to let you be their spokes person. Your way to sensitive. Your going to block me because you are a coward, so get your little cowardly block buttons up there because you don't have the guts to keep going.
I'll tell you why you don't answer my questions, it has nothing to do with lap dogs, it becasue the truth of the matter is that you are a fence straddler, with little or no information about what you are talking about and you don't want to admit that you have absolutely no real clue as to what is going on and the fact of the matter is you are a very typical liberal centrist that goes into a state of panic when things don 't go into your little view point and that is a fact by the way, a nice little block is going into place for you as well. Enjoyed this, you only prove my point.

Exactly what is a cow puppy? I mean are you a mutant? At least snakes can be identified and by the way, Snake Plissken was a character on a movie, but yeah call me a snake because you can't handle the truth. You may be cow, but your certainly not a puppy. Most puppies are cute and cuddly. Perhaps that you knew identifying yourself as a cow, would be to obvious to everyone so you had to add the puppy in a as well. Doesn't matter, your neither a cow nor a puppy. We both know what you are. Oh by the way, to bad about the ignore lists, cause you are certainly going on mine. But, that is cool. I am not going to miss listening to alot of BOO HOO, you want your cake and eat it too. Take a look in the mirror, it is you that has got the problem, you can't fit anything into your little world, so you choose to hate what you can't understand. I never sidestepped on the issues, my point was very clear. It is not my fault that your are way too stupid to understand it. But, then again, that is what I get from talking to a cow puppy, what ever that is.

That is distorted logic. Because the 9/11 terrorists were Muslims, then all Muslims are terrorists. That's like saying becasue all baseball players wear uniforms, everyone who wears a uniform is a baseball palyer.

Don't put words in my mouth, Jillo; I never said that. I concluded that for the 9/11 horror it just so happened that all of THOSE terrorists were Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back