Music video

Defmusicman

Reaction score
Hello guys, I thought you'd like to see the video of my performance of "Margaritaville" last December. Many, many thanks to Alex for putting the video on YouTube and making this possible. Hats off to Alex!! Enjoy!

Ernest :eek3: YouTube - Ernest - Deaf Bassist Click on "watch in high quality" for a better picture.

Hello guys, I thought you'd like to see the video of my performance of "Margaritaville" last December. Many, many thanks to Alex for putting the video on YouTube and making this possible. Hats off to Alex!! Enjoy!

Ernest :eek3: YouTube - Ernest - Deaf Bassist Click on "watch in high quality" for a better picture.

Great to see you in action. I didn't hear one single clam!:giggle:

Wow!!! Congrats and Thanks to Alex :D

I love feeling vibrate the music! ;) My ex was guitar with his group too :)

Defmusicman..

Curious Are you deaf or hard of hearing? :D

Thanks, Jillio and Phillips. Glad you enjoyed it. The best is yet to come! I am h/h and, even though I grew up in the deaf culture (residential school for the deaf, Gally), I consider myself deaf but that doesn't diminish my love and appreciation of music. I live for the applause, I have no shame. :giggle:

Cool!!!

When you will be playing next music performance and location? If I am going to watching you.. Do you mind to turn volume high and vibrate? :giggle: ;)

Cool!!!

When you will be playing next music performance and location? If I am going to watching you.. Do you mind to turn volume high and vibrate? :giggle: ;)

Listen to it through headphones and you'll enjoy it more. I play every Sunday in a church band but my next Guitar Recital will be in November in Macon, GA. Don't know the exact date yet but we do play loud in Guitar Recitals. You are more than welcome to come. I will announce the date later on.

:thumb: AWESOME Defmusicman! Bravo! When are you gonna be touring around Australia? I will have the front seat row. :giggle:

I enjoyed watching ur video and watching you play the bassist with your band. I can tell that you really enjoyed doing this:) Thanks to Alex for helping you do youtube. Thanks Ernest for sharing this with us.

Lisa

Lavender, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will have more to share later on.

Peachylady, nice to hear from you again and thanks. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Koala, thanks and I would love to visit Australia and play there. It's a dream and if I do, I promise you will have a front row seat! :cool2:

Thats pretty good, I havent done anything live for over a year now. I use a similar bass, a C20mj. Would your set up be precision or jazz? Good luck with your endeavours.

Great job! Thanks for sharing with us and congrats!

Thanks Shel! I appreciate it. Alex, you rock on too dude. Can't thank you enough. :wave:

SCBassist, the bass guitar I used in the video was an Aria GB-35 and it was played thru a 300 watt 4X10 Hartke amp. I recently bought a new American-made Fender Jazz Bass which is now my main instrument. It's a beautiful instrument. What kind of a set-up do you use?

Back