MSN Messenger 6.0

deafclimber

Reaction score
now we have a new beta of msn messenger 6.0. it is much better than the current one - 5.0. it comes with webcam and selected background in chatroom. really nice ones....

check this download site

happy loading...

Yeah, ofc. I know and I already did it on download. ;)

Originally posted by deafclimber
now we have a new beta of msn messenger 6.0. it is much better than the current one - 5.0. it comes with webcam and selected background in chatroom. really nice ones....

check this download site

happy loading...

Yes very kewl. my roomate downloaded same thing. he showed me. i was *gasp*. more features and beautiful design than AIM.

Actually, I did download a leaked beta a month ago...

I have to say it's an improvement over the MSN Messenger 5.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Blah... I'd rather stick with Trillian Pro! :thumb:

In that case, Trillian would need to be upgraded in order to compete with MSN.

Originally posted by ckfarbes
VAmPyro, you are right! i always stick with my Lovely trillian Pro. Someday, who will make MSN6v Skin for trillian Pro soon.. Like An MSN Messenger skin for Trillian progam
I'm sure that someone will do that really soon. They already have a MSN skin that looks like the real MSN Messenger. Trillian is due for an upgrade soon so check back later.

ATTETION EVERYONE, I NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD FROM MSN MESSENGER.. LOOK THIS NEW COOL SKIN FOR TRILLIAN :

Attachments

• contactlist%202006.jpg
    contactlist%202006.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 277
ANOTHER SAMPLE:

Attachments

• msn6-4-trillian 800x.png
    msn6-4-trillian 800x.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 278
Originally posted by VamPyroX
Ah... isn't Trillian wonderful!? Hehehe!
Yes, it is AMAZING!!!!! I posted a few skinnings. members of trillian who is working on a MSN 6.0-like skin for Trillian. The main purpose was that it had to be much more compact that msn itself. all, this is first skin. Now they have message-windows finished and working on the contact-list. Maybe after all they're releasing it to the public too when it's finished. I just want to show some skin of pix on this.

LOL. I first tried the leaked MSN Messenger 6.0 BETA from another site almost two months ago. I'll have to say that MSN Messenger 6.0 is a lot better now.

I like the newest MSN version 6.0 cos of the web cam capability. :) I had Trillian before...am thinking of getting it anyway, hahaha.
I reckon you can call me an Internet Junkie. :lol:
Hey, ckfarbes...you went to CSDF, right? :) It's me Dawn O.

Goldie

Oh everyone. The official version of MSN Messenger 6.0 will be released on the 17th of July.

If you already have MSN Messenger Preview/BETA 6.0, it is recommended to download for the official ones on or after the 17th. :)

Umm... do we have to have these different downloads to make Trillian Pro to run? Like, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ program, AIM program, MSN messenger on your (C:/) harddrive to get the Trillian Pro to run smoothly?

I still have these old programs on my computer, and I wonder if I remove them all from my computer but keep Trillian Pro program on, will it run okay?

You don't have to have AIM, ICQ, MSN, IRC and Yahoo clients in order to run your Trillian Pro (and free ones) it is safe to uninstall the clients.

If you want to keep your ICQ contracts on your Trillian and don't want to re-add everyone back on, then you would need to have your ICQ client installed on until you are done uploading the contracts (delete/uninstall the ICQ after you are done).

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I like the newest MSN version 6.0 cos of the web cam capability. :) I had Trillian before...am thinking of getting it anyway, hahaha.
I reckon you can call me an Internet Junkie. :lol:
Hey, ckfarbes...you went to CSDF, right? :) It's me Dawn O.

Goldie
Hey WaterRats, Ur right!, Yes of course i attended CSDF. it's me. :D i am very :shock: and not realize that it was you D.O. i really so glad to hear back to you! I will :type: you by P.M. okay? thank you for let me know! :naughty:

ChelEler, I did removed all junk Im programs from Local Disk (C:) and yes keeping trillian program still run smoothly! i have no problem with it.. you need to help or learn about it .. i would be glad to help you, if you are patient with me.. thank you! i wish you have enjoy with trillian program..
:cool:

MSN have as expected released the final version for MSN Messenger 6, version 6.0.0602. The final version isn't expected until tomorrow (the 17th) so now you can take advantage of that. You can go to the link that deafclimber provided above starting tomorrow to download the final version. :)

Microsoft Download Information.

Gotta go now. Have a good evening.

Back