Mr and Ms AllDeaf

That's so hard.

I would do JClarke, Nathan, Jiro for Mr. AD>

Jiro,Frisky Feline, either one I guess for Ms. AD.

(Jiro should be happy, as most will not get nominated in two categories.)

That's so hard.

I would do JClarke, Nathan, Jiro for Mr. AD>

Jiro,Frisky Feline, either one I guess for Ms. AD.

(Jiro should be happy, as most will not get nominated in two categories.)

:laugh2: he's so hard to please!

Violet, why not you create poll thread for Mr and Miss AD?

Mr AllDeaf- JClarke and Jiro
Ms AllDeaf- Frisky Feline or Shel90

Violet, why not you create poll thread for Mr and Miss AD?

I was trying to be fair so everyone can be nominated...in a week i'll make it a poll when i know who all has the most popular votes and we'll choose from there

I was trying to be fair so everyone can be nominated...in a week i'll make it a poll when i know who all has the most popular votes and we'll choose from there

Great Idea Violet!!!

vote for me - either Mr. or Mrs. AllDeaf! *giggle* kiss kiss!

15841_220149044688_508499688_4114031_3497765_n.jpg
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner for both MR and MRS ALLDEAF

Good! You can ask anyone to be nominated before making poll. :)

Mr AllDeaf- JClarke and Jiro
Ms AllDeaf- Frisky Feline or Shel90

thanks. COunt me out since I am married. I dont mind. That makes sense for Mr and Ms.

Unless someone else who is married want to be part of it then someone else needs to create a new thread MR & MRS (MARRIED ONLY). ;) But i rather Mr and Ms. that are more fun. :D

Ms. AD = Frisky
Mr. AD = me :o

thanks. COunt me out since I am married. I dont mind. That makes sense for Mr and Ms.

Unless someone else who is married want to be part of it then someone else needs to create a new thread MR & MRS (MARRIED ONLY). ;) But i rather Mr and Ms. that are more fun. :D

welll it shouldn't matter if you're married or not its just for fun.. kinda like prom king prom queen.. so on and so forth.. really nothing to do with being married :D

Violet,

Thank you for clarifying this one. ;) I have never been prom queen before. why not I would like to run for this mr & ms AD. eh. lol

'I'm *very* married :D:giggle:

Back