MP3 Players ??

I do also own an iPod Nano. I never use that one because the battery life is poor. It has to do with the display- it uses too much juice unlike the Shuffle that plays on forever.

Ahhh! My husband has his iPod apple to replacement the battery inside. You can try to research for Nano Ipod's replacement the battery. My husband's ipod's old battery was 2 years old. He got a new battery last January.

If you guys saw my iPod Shuffle you'll laugh your head off. You see I used that pod so much (everyday) that it is all worn out. I mean it is falling apart. I have rubber bands holding it together! :eek: :laugh2:

I'm going to get a new one soon though! :wiggle:

That's cool!

I do also own an iPod Nano. I never use that one because the battery life is poor. It has to do with the display- it uses too much juice unlike the Shuffle that plays on forever.

I have an iPod nano and have no problem with the display light. I have it set so that the light is on for the shortest amount of time, and that helps.

Well I tried to charge it up (the Nano) and it did not work. The battery is gone.

I know Boult: No need for exclamations. The real issue is that I'm not too hot about using my Nano. I would rather replace my Shuffle. I enjoy that cheaper model more than the more expensive (and fancy) one. Isn't that funny?

Back