Mother's day

I never made it to the beach, I did spend 3 hours pool side, and a little bit of time in the pool though :) No cooking dinner for me, I ordered tons of food from Gino's, hot wings and french fries for my son, a spinach pinwheel for me, a sausage and bacon pizza and garlic knots for everybody and anybody. DOn't think I'll have to make dinner tomorrow either hahahaha

Good day

My husband took me to Applebees for lunch, where I consumed about a weeks worth of sodum...

And I got gift cards from Zappos and Amazon, so indulged in one of my favorite pastimes of shopping.

we took my mother to Pasta Nostra Restaurant (Sicilian) in Norwalk, CT. a very lovely area.

saw this car on the way home - filled with "happy mother's day" post-it notes in spanish

942133_10102592556418039_2107813048_n.jpg

Honor Mother day's
God bless mother day :( my mother pass away everyone respect to us mother day
Respect to us mother day strength your heart! we are accept to happy joyful mother day respect. we are love Mother's Day!

Odd, I thought I posted something here. Guess people don't like any blunt honesty around here. Mother's Day is a bit of trauma for me...

Cooked pork ribs for my roommate Miroslava's mum. So it's not all that bad :)

Don't get me started on this day....arghhhh !

you don't have to be here in this thread if mother's day is an unpleasant memory for you but it's a special day for us.

you don't have to be here in this thread if mother's day is an unpleasant memory for you but it's a special day for us.
No, Mothers day is great...its who Im with that's not... I just didn't want to rant, But happy Mothers day to all the moms here, Doesn't matter if youre a single mom, married mom, Its for all MOMs to have a great and Joyous day with their kids !

No, Mothers day is great...its who Im with that's not... I just didn't want to rant, But happy Mothers day to all the moms here, Doesn't matter if youre a single mom, married mom, Its for all MOMs to have a great and Joyous day with their kids !

:thumb:

sorry to hear that your soon-to-be ex-wife is not a good mother

My mom works as a nurse 3rd shift on the weekends so I snuck over when she woke up today ... give her a big bag of whitmans candy and some cookies she likes ... guess she wasnt expecting anything she grinned at me I was the only one to do anything between me, my older sister and younger brother ...

Back