Mother Charged in Fire That Killed Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is so tragic.

yes that exactly what I mean by that liebling and to cyberred, it doesnt matter if the father may knew mother is in danger why do you think HE Is try take children away from her?? I am sure the child welfare may be involved in it, I am saying YOu dont know everything going on between them since they didnt say all details of what going on between them. It doesnt mean we should accuse the father for pushing her "buttons". YOU never know what going happen. As you know ANYONE can push one button and it can blow up any minute n o matters who the person is. THere are lot people out there that have keep problems to themselves without anyone know until something happen. Lot of mother or father would panic if one other is taking their children away some would run off with children out of state think about it, that does not mean it their fault for pushing the other to run away or Killing their own children. Try put yourself in father shoes would you think the mother of my children would kill children just that mother wouldnt let me have the custody or even visitation rights to children? I dont think so I think the mother is way too selfish to let him share the custody even she wont willing to work outl. Look at the comment she gave to police dept say that she would never let the father have my children. LOOK at that comment does that sound selfish is it? Ya think father push her buttons to get her all pissed if he is try to be part of children's life? LIKE i say YOU dont know what going on between them since they didnt tell all details such as why mother dont want father be in children's life all that details. As i say above that I do agree with you the communication is important but IT not necessary to blame the father for mother's crime.

The father should NOT be the blame for the mother's action, she is the one who killed those girls not the father and it really doesn't matter if the father pushed her buttons too far ...she knew what she was doing wrong and obviouly she doesn't care about her daugthers' and it obviously doesn't show a mother's love for them either and If a mother wants to protect her girls, she should have thought of doing the right thing by seeking the police or go thru the court system but killing them don't make it right...

And it did not say anything about the father kept pushing the mother's button, all it say that the father tried to take his daugs, but that's the mother's word against his, he hasn't spoke his side of the story yet, there's always two side of every stories and I care less what the mother say since she is the one who murdered those girls and she thinks she did this to protect them, how is she protecting them? she is the one who harm them not the father...

^Angel^ said:
The father should NOT be the blame for the mother's action, she is the one who killed those girls not the father and it really doesn't matter if the father pushed her buttons too far ...she knew what she was doing wrong and obviouly she doesn't care about her daugthers' and it obviously doesn't show a mother's love for them either and If a mother wants to protect her girls, she should have thought of doing the right thing by seeking the police or go thru the court system but killing them don't make it right...

And it did not say anything about the father kept pushing the mother's button, all it say that the father tried to take his daugs, but that's the mother's word against his, he hasn't spoke his side of the story yet, there's always two side of every stories and I care less what the mother say since she is the one who murdered those girls and she thinks she did this to protect them, how is she protecting them? she is the one who harm them not the father...

It's not necessary for you to copy Shiva what she addressed to me. I read Shiva once. I don't need repeat. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back