Most Expensive States

Impossible !!! State of Rhode Island is really sux !! I am sorry to say that but I grew up that State. I visited with my Dad, I notice alot of stores are out of business.

Deaf Service sux in R.I. I would never want to move back to Rhode Island!!

I'm in NYC - and it's another bleeder!!!! Insurance is through the roof - we pay 300 alone for two people and two cars. *sighs* One of these days though, we'll move somewhere else. The profits we'll make on this house will be enough to put down as a down payment on a better house - but we'll only "get ahead" if we leave NY.

downing said:
I think Virginia is most expensive and fast growing area where I live.

I bought townhouse for 115,000 in 1998 and sold in 2002 for 240,000 bucks (5 yrs)...

I wanna move back to Texas to save money...
Atta girl!!!!

Theres plenty of real estate in texas. Heres one take look.
williams3.jpg
463018a.jpg

15385.jpg

ltwsgnfc.jpg

20acresPic6.jpg

Northern Dallas/Ft. Worth where I am orginally from. I don't mind Austin.

Yeah, I am looking into reassignment to San Antonio, Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth right now.

Volcanoes only occured on the big island only! The rest of islands don't have to deal with volcanoes! I'd love to move to Hawaii, like Maui, or Oahu! I have been there and it was AWESOME!!! Can't beat their weather! But the housing cost is really insane there!

DHB

Miss*Pinocchio said:
You don't care about Volcano?

downing said:
I think Virginia is most expensive and fast growing area where I live.

I just bought a house for 365,000 (only built in 1995) and now it is valued at 435,000 (we only live in this house for 6 months) We were told the value increases 70,000 a yr...
QUOTE]

Ewww... that isnt fair....

I will never never never buy an old house after people living it for that price.
It is sad that the value increases after people live in there and move.

The prices should decrease.... depend on how old the house is....

Just like the car... who would buy an used car after people driven it and value increase??

Yeah the used car's price would decrease cause it is used up.

And the house should be like that.

Why not?

diehardbiker65 said:
Volcanoes only occured on the big island only! The rest of islands don't have to deal with volcanoes! I'd love to move to Hawaii, like Maui, or Oahu! I have been there and it was AWESOME!!! Can't beat their weather! But the housing cost is really insane there!

DHB

oh I see.

Miss P, because they just make more cars but they ain't making any more land, lol!

so what happen if the house get termites or in bad shape...
then what will they do? knock it down?

Will the house not value anymore?

Can rebuild new house on that land??? Without taxes going up?

My mom said if the house got termites,,, then the values will go down.

Can I lie to the houseseller... and say the house got termites and
so that the house's value can go down? :)

downing said:
Northern Dallas/Ft. Worth where I am orginally from. I don't mind Austin.

word? I am originally from Plano, Texas. Yes, i graduated from the hard school with my deaf friends.

I'm from Carrollton (I am sure u know where that is).

It is better where the house increases value because you have made profit...more money.

car is a totally diff story. My house happens to be in very good community with no outlets which increases its value and I am right off the mountains.

I think I would feel "island-bound" in Hawaii inside of 6 months!

Back