Most Disturbing Movies

I don't know if this makes a lick of sense - I do recall seeing an odd movie years ago when I was about 8 or 9 with Jack Nicholson in it where's he's on the run from the law with a woman and they eat pink fluffy balls of candy for food. (not sure what its called), and the odd part (maybe I was dreaming afterwards) but they were at this southwestern cabin place and the entire yard was covered with this pink fluffy stuff. Its disturbing in a very strange way.

Are you thinking of "The Shining"???

Pink fluffy stuff??? :lol:

Perhaps snow, with blood?

I don't know if this makes a lick of sense - I do recall seeing an odd movie years ago when I was about 8 or 9 with Jack Nicholson in it where's he's on the run from the law with a woman and they eat pink fluffy balls of candy for food. (not sure what its called), and the odd part (maybe I was dreaming afterwards) but they were at this southwestern cabin place and the entire yard was covered with this pink fluffy stuff. Its disturbing in a very strange way.
Sounds like they were eating cotton candy.

only once

Schindler's List... I saw in the movie theater once, and I could not watch it again. I went through too many Kleenexes. The cruelty inflicted on humans in that movie disturbed me too deeply.

I just finished watching Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. It was disturbing, but not as disturbing as Oldboy. The plot did sorta get lost a bit.

Okay, time to update my list:

Already seen...
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
- The Exorcist
- A Clockwork Orange
- Audition
- Requiem for a Dream
- Oldboy
- Jacob's Ladder
- The Strangers

Need to see...
- Salo
- El Topo
- Hard Candy
- The Last House on the Left (1972)
- I Spit on Your Grave
- Videodrome
- Cannibal Holocaust

LOL! I have seen many horror movies but one movie are very sick of all above called FEAST :iobarf: Because my fiancee cannot stand watch and some of my friends too. Yes "Face of Death" is real life video of death. Now another movie called Hostel is kind of creepy and very scary if you was victim.

LOL! I have seen many horror movies but one movie are very sick of all above called FEAST :iobarf: Because my fiancee cannot stand watch and some of my friends too. Yes "Face of Death" is real life video of death. Now another movie called Hostel is kind of creepy and very scary if you was victim.
I saw that, wasn't too impressed with it.

Yes, it was a good horror flick... but it seemed to be a bit like From Dusk Til Dawn... all that matters is constant blood and gore. :eek:

I've also seen Feast 2. That one actually ended up being a corny blood & gore-fest. :roll: They've got Feast 3 too.

I just finished watching Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. It was not as disturbing as I expected. It's the 3rd movie in the series of Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Oldboy. In fact, the story seems to jump around a bit too much. Almost made no sense until halfway through the movie. Whew!

I also watched Hard Candy. Boy, that was kinda twisted. Even though most of the movie is in the same location, it's what happens in that location that makes you wonder what goes on in that person's twisted mind. :dizzy:

Okay, time to update my list:

Already seen...
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
- The Exorcist
- A Clockwork Orange
- Audition
- Requiem for a Dream
- Oldboy
- Jacob's Ladder
- The Strangers
- Hard Candy

Need to see...
- Salo
- El Topo
- The Last House on the Left (1972)
- I Spit on Your Grave
- Videodrome
- Cannibal Holocaust

I've only seen The Exorcist.

To be honest, the most very disturbing ending to a badly made movie was "The Cavern". I thought it was the movie that my friend recommended. It was in fact a different one, but I still watched "The Cavern". The whole movie was just boring, and too predictable...until the end. I was just SO disgusted to see the creature start to rape the girl. That was just WAY too disgusting. Seriously. :iobarf::iobarf::iobarf::iobarf:

I'll never get the image out of my head.

I have high expectations for Martyrs also which is dropping soon.

Finally downloaded the DVDrip and Jesus Christ! There's absolutely no way in hell something like this could have been made in the states. The movie definitely fits under that hate/love category; I'm not for sure how I feel about it honestly. A few scenes really made me feel uncomfortable.

This is one of the most brutal, vile, disgusting, disturbing, revenge, torture movies I've seen in awhile.. if ever.

Martyrs2008314be.jpg

Back