MODS Can We add an NFL thread?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Id like to be the MOD in this. Im a huge NFL fan ill take the responsibility make sure things dont get outta line here. GO RAVENS!

If this was done, then MBL, NBA, etc would have to be added but I don't think this is necessary since we already have one for all sports which isn't posted often. :) GO FALCONS! :D

Hey my ravens have beaten your falcons. Besides i dont think vick could get away from ray lewis! plus terrell suggs can get to vick too.Your falcons would have a very long day against my ravens. GO RAVENS!!!

We've already got a sports forum. If we added NFL, we would have to add another for NBA, NHL, and MLB. Let's not forget about our foreign members... there's also lacross, rugby, cricket, polo, water polo, track, etc. It would be a lot easier to have just one simple forum for all sports. :thumb:

Sorry to say this, but Brian is right, it wouldn't be fair....

Absolutely, I had to go with Brian... There are far too low numbers of posts that falls under the sports category. A thread for football isn't that bad as long as you make a good title, so anyone can understand what this is all about.

ravensteve1961 said:
Hey my ravens have beaten your falcons. Besides i dont think vick could get away from ray lewis! plus terrell suggs can get to vick too.Your falcons would have a very long day against my ravens. GO RAVENS!!!

So? My Falcons defeated your Ravens too, sure rush your best players to get to Vick, then he'll throw the ball to Crumpler, Jenkins, Price, Flagaeran, or to Duckett and burn your defenese! Nice going :D

Back