mobile asl

deafclimber

Reaction score
MobileASL is a video compression project at the University of Washington with the goal of making wireless cell phone communication through sign language a reality.

MobileASL University of Washington

interested eh ?

awesome.. I would love to have that..

yea me too... i look forward to have video call service plan this year that cingular/at&t will offer. i dunno when that video call service will release. it shud be NEAT to sign via mobile video ! somedays we can call video relay with our own mobiles.

oh yea it would be much easier than relay on aim or anything else. Current i have sidekick 2 and i hate it so much.. been think abt switch to cingular or verzion

oh yea. I want one as it will go easy on my hands from typing too much.

Cell phone

Saskatoon don't have seller for cell phone. unfortuntate is not good make help money for ecolomy is good help you make fix phone. I hope you're want to help company is good money. I don't know what is about to kind of Saskatchewan company sasktel.com that is cell

It would be nice to have that since Europe and Japan have the technology to sign on mobile phone. It would've saved me a whole bunch of time!!

How come you used not much deaf in Saskatoon

I think so not there is Canada. I don't like Canada is really poor. I think so opinion that is not good. Canada won't experience learn how teach deaf culture world. I want to development to cell phone on text. That is easy communicate to people deaf like you talk to smooth easy. It isn't hard to understand. Well That is not good impressive technology company person saleperson is good skills development to buy new cell or things. I dont' know about to not enough support to technical. Why you bound cross you law is not fair to Canada. I told come on support to trust to Government will promise, if won't change better then I will tell you honest trust to you. I make sure love people want to happy.:deal:

Oh wow!! That would be so awesome!! I thought about designing a mobile asl dictionary, for asl students, kind of similar to that. Any software engineers out there? hehe

Back