Mistaken for deaf

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SO GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I was reading and was curious about the mushy cookies thing... :barf: and... oh god... :barf: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! WHO WOULD :barf: WHO WOULD DO THAT!!?!?! OR THINK OF IT!?!?! :barf: Well I've lost my appetite forever...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SO GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I was reading and was curious about the mushy cookies thing... :barf: and... oh god... :barf: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! WHO WOULD :barf: WHO WOULD DO THAT!!?!?! OR THINK OF IT!?!?! :barf: Well I've lost my appetite forever...

There are words for everything... Haha

My friend and I shared a bottle of wine a month or so ago and went down the urban dictionary rabbit hole... I think mushy cookies is mild actually hahahahaha

My friend and I shared a bottle of wine a month or so ago and went down the urban dictionary rabbit hole... I think mushy cookies is mild actually hahahahaha

My friends and I occasionally have contests to see who can find the grossest entry on Urban Dictionary. Even when I win, I've lost. LOS.

Oh god I don't even want to know! I'm already going to have that stuck in my head and nightmares for long enough! UGH! I'll never eat a cookie again!!!

Oh god I don't even want to know! I'm already going to have that stuck in my head and nightmares for long enough! UGH! I'll never eat a cookie again!!!

Haha when you make it all about the cookie it makes Cookie Monster sound scandalous..

I am not her. Did she ever share a photo of herself? I don't particularly like sharing photos of myself, but I will share one if the comparison would put your mind at ease.
Photo's can be faked, too, so that doesn't prove anything.

Photo's can be faked, too, so that doesn't prove anything.

If you were to ask me to hold up or sign specific things in the photo, it would be awfully hard to find a set of photos that happened to include that to us as a fake. If you a that paranoid, then I'm sure 100% of the internet is fake to you.

If you were to ask me to hold up or sign specific things in the photo, it would be awfully hard to find a set of photos that happened to include that to us as a fake. If you a that paranoid, then I'm sure 100% of the internet is fake to you.
Realistically, we still wouldn't know if that is you or someone you requested to help you. It's no big deal. Most members here show consistency of character over time.

Paranoid? If anything I'm sometimes too trusting. I don't like to distrust people.

The internet has taught me to not take everything at face value. A little skepticism and caution is not paranoia. :)

It's interesting how you take one simple comment about photos and determine that I'm paranoid, yet you don't want anyone else to judge you by your posts.

If you're implying that I am under satan's control... no, I am not. I am under my own control.
We are all under the influence of either one spiritual force or the other; there are only two choices. It's up to each person to decide whether to stay there or not. That's not a judgment against you. I include myself and all humanity, past, present, and future.

I don't know the cause of your multiple personality disorder, or whether it's even real. I'm simply suggesting another possibility. If that doesn't fit your situation, then you have nothing to get upset about. If it does fit, then it could be very upsetting.

Realistically, we still wouldn't know if that is you or someone you requested to help you. It's no big deal. Most members here show consistency of character over time.

Paranoid? If anything I'm sometimes too trusting. I don't like to distrust people.

The internet has taught me to not take everything at face value. A little skepticism and caution is not paranoia. :)

It's interesting how you take one simple comment about photos and determine that I'm paranoid, yet you don't want anyone else to judge you by your posts.

I apologize for suggesting you were paranoid. I'm just a little frustrated with the whole thread.

It's entirely possible that everyone I've ever met, online and even offline, could be entirely faking their back story. However, it's also possible that I'm sincere and simply wanted a question answered. Maybe, just maybe, I'm exactly who I claim to be and the only thing I'm out to get is a few friends. It's true that not everyone on the web is truthful, but it is also true that not everyone is a liar.

I generally give people a basic level of trust and adjust accordingly as I get to know them.

I'm not the least bit upset by it. You're as entitled to your religious beliefs as I am to mine.

We are all under the influence of either one spiritual force or the other; there are only two choices. It's up to each person to decide whether to stay there or not. That's not a judgment against you. I include myself and all humanity, past, present, and future.

I don't know the cause of your multiple personality disorder, or whether it's even real. I'm simply suggesting another possibility. If that doesn't fit your situation, then you have nothing to get upset about. If it does fit, then it could be very upsetting.

Are we even allowed to talk religion? To debate is one thing but to go so far as to suggest that someone may or may not be demon possessed seems a bit extreme to me.

I'm not quite sure how I feel on the whole multiples bit honestly. It exists but I guess its not my place to say whether this is legitimate. So if you are ok with yourself and you aren't harming me or mine, then I can't really judge. Also, since we've gone there already, I'll just leave this little bit of peace to cover the ugliness.

“Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self.” - Gautama Buddha

It seems you've found that and are ok with that. _/\_ Namaste

Are we even allowed to talk religion? To debate is one thing but to go so far as to suggest that someone may or may not be demon possessed seems a bit extreme to me.

I'm not quite sure how I feel on the whole multiples bit honestly. It exists but I guess its not my place to say whether this is legitimate. So if you are ok with yourself and you aren't harming me or mine, then I can't really judge. Also, since we've gone there already, I'll just leave this little bit of peace to cover the ugliness.

“Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self.” - Gautama Buddha

It seems you've found that and are ok with that. _/\_ Namaste

Thank you!

This reminds me of a signature on another forum.

"If your annoyed and I am annoyed does that make us paranoid?"

Thanks for your answer, CuriouslyMute.

Okay-- they and you share 'your' head... if your family know you're many in one, so will they call 'you' by different names, right? If yes, how do they know and how to handle you and your headmates?

Also, I'm still confused. If you can't speak but they can. Is that right, or I must have missed a few posts?

I didn't miss posts I just couldn't bear to read them all... I have such a short attention span... -_-;;

Back