Miss Beverly Hills Lauren Ashley Opposes Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
let people define it themselves.

It like how everyone define Karma in their own religion... Or God.

How do you get the people to define the word when they are the government? The government is you and everybody else.

The government doesn't act on anything until more people call for a change. At least that's how it's supposed to be.

I just think we would be better off if gov't don't use the term marriage. Because marriage is very important to many religions and I don't want the gov't defining it for me. Just like I don't want the gov't telling me Who is God to me.

This issue is a freedom of speech issue to me. Being in a miss America pageant she should be able to hold any view she wants without it being held against her........

What lighthouse is saying is the same thing that has been said in many other threads and even suggested by a liberal judge in San Francisco. The judge said there was really no need for the term marriage as a legal term. All unions should be civil unions by law and people can define marriage as they wish.

This issue is a freedom of speech issue to me. Being in a miss America pageant she should be able to hold any view she wants without it being held against her........

What lighthouse is saying is the same thing that has been said in many other threads and even suggested by a liberal judge in San Francisco. The judge said there was really no need for the term marriage as a legal term. All unions should be civil unions by law and people can define marriage as they wish.

:gpost:
I agree with this judge. And also the fact that people should be able to hold any view she wants. I don't agree with her views, but you can't tell her what to think. People are all for freedom of speech until somebody insults them.

The next thing gov't might do is define love with marriage and some people don't even marry for love.

Either way in Old Testament times, two homosexuals meeting in the middle of the night by moonlight at 3:00 a.m. in Jerusalem would have been beheaded by the sword of David or Solomon.

swordsswords.com/sword-of-king-solomon.aspx

Today, you can't get away with homosexuality without getting the AIDS virus.

God's justice will always be done regardless of what era you are in. Biblical times or modern day.

I think she is right when she says ....

"I feel like God himself created mankind and he loves everyone, and he has the best for everyone. If he says that having sex with someone of your same gender is going to bring death upon you, that's a pretty stern warning, and he knows more than we do about life."

She may party with Paris Hilton but that does not mean she approves of homosexuality. I don't think she is a lesbian either. She would find two men doing whatever it is that they do VERY DISGUSTING AND VILE. :roll:

I can understand if a woman was raped then went through the " lesbian phase " and eventually she found a good man that treats her good & she gets married in a NATURAL MAN-WOMAN RELATIONSHIP but to remain a hard-core lesbian is rebellious against God's creation, physical and spiritual laws.

Everyone can play games in the world around the issue of homosexuality but everyone inwardly knows homosexuality is wrong. Homosexuality is not natural at all.

Biblical researchers & biblical archeologists at the digging sites have confirmed that the plagues of Egypt really happened and that the Red Sea really parted.

If God can send a plague upon mankind, there is no reason why he can send AIDS plague throughout the world.

I am 100 percent sure that the first nation that turns its back on satanically inspired homosexuality will be blessed by God and laws passed or strengthened against homosexuality will start to see blessings from God imparted on the nation like lower AIDS rates, less earthquakes, hurricanes & tornadoes etc.

Everyone knows that the 666 chip is coming pretty soon so that is other confirmation that Biblical Prophecy is at work and is no laughing matter.

Don't forget that if you are seeking to be healed of deafness that you can not continue in the sin of homosexuality and except to ask Jesus Christ to heal you of deafness.

Those " gay churches " will never see someone being supernaturally healed by Jesus Christ.

Only churches that obey God's natural, physical and spiritual laws will see many people healed.

The next thing gov't might do is define love with marriage and some people don't even marry for love.

You realize that marriage was never about love in the old days? Marriages were often arranged for economic reasons and many didn't even know who they will marry.

:ty: for getting this thread :locked: for getting into religious stuff

You realize that marriage was never about love in the old days? Marriages were often arranged for economic reasons and many didn't even know who they will marry.

yes, I realize that, that's why I said it.

Either way in Old Testament times, two homosexuals meeting in the middle of the night by moonlight at 3:00 a.m. in Jerusalem would have been beheaded by the sword of David or Solomon.

God's justice will always be done regardless of what era you are in. Biblical times or modern day.

"I feel like God himself created mankind and he loves everyone, and he has the best for everyone. If he says that having sex with someone of your same gender is going to bring death upon you, that's a pretty stern warning, and he knows more than we do about life."

She may party with Paris Hilton but that does not mean she approves of homosexuality. I don't think she is a lesbian either. She would find two men doing whatever it is that they do VERY DISGUSTING AND VILE. :roll:

I can understand if a woman was raped then went through the " lesbian phase " and eventually she found a good man that treats her good & she gets married in a NATURAL MAN-WOMAN RELATIONSHIP but to remain a hard-core lesbian is rebellious against God's creation, physical and spiritual laws.

Everyone can play games in the world around the issue of homosexuality but everyone inwardly knows homosexuality is wrong. Homosexuality is not natural at all.

Biblical researchers & biblical archeologists at the digging sites have confirmed that the plagues of Egypt really happened and that the Red Sea really parted.

If God can send a plague upon mankind, there is no reason why he can send AIDS plague throughout the world.

I am 100 percent sure that the first nation that turns its back on satanically inspired homosexuality will be blessed by God and laws passed or strengthened against homosexuality will start to see blessings from God imparted on the nation like lower AIDS rates, less earthquakes, hurricanes & tornadoes etc.

Everyone knows that the 666 chip is coming pretty soon so that is other confirmation that Biblical Prophecy is at work and is no laughing matter.

Don't forget that if you are seeking to be healed of deafness that you can not continue in the sin of homosexuality and except to ask Jesus Christ to heal you of deafness.

Those " gay churches " will never see someone being supernaturally healed by Jesus Christ.

Only churches that obey God's natural, physical and spiritual laws will see many people healed.

For me, marriage in religion is mostly about a symbol or a picture of Christ . I'm not thinking about punishment or wrath. Plus, don't forget we all are sinners, no need to target gay and lesbians.

That comment is very wrong and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back