Miss Beverly Hills Lauren Ashley Opposes Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is, "mind your own buisness." If it doesn't affect me or has no influence on me in any way, then I have no interest in it.

definitely a closet lesbian

huh? so is everyone about traditional religious marriage is a closet lesbian?

Besides, it's mentioned that she parties with Paris Hilton. Tells you a lot about who she hang out with.

only on the religious side.

I really believe we should do away the term "marriage" in legal gov't and use "civil union" and let anyone support each other in legal terms. even siblings.

What about churches that bless gay unions? They've been doing that for at least two decades now. Why aren't their unions legally recognized?

Everyone can define what is marriage to them. Just that some people don't want to be forced by the gov't. to see other people's marriage as "marriage" but they don't mind "union"

They have a religious reason why we have marriage.

Everyone can define what is marriage to them. Just that some people don't want to be forced by the gov't. to see other people's marriage as "marriage" but they don't mind "union"

They have a religious reason why we have marriage.

Nobody's forcing the churches to marry gay couples. They're just pushing to have the government offices recognize gay marriages in their public buildings and any places where gay marriages are performed.

I agree, it is a human rights matter. Not only that, married people get many more rights. It's only fair. These days many people don't get married for religious reasons. They get married because that's what society thinks you should do and because they want to. Also for the legal reasons. Yes, marriage started as a religious concept, but times are changing...

Nobody's forcing the churches to marry gay couples. They're just pushing to have the government offices recognize gay marriages in their public buildings and any places where gay marriages are performed.

what's wrong with "union"?

marriage is just a word-- everyone want to define it.

let people define it themselves.

It like how everyone define Karma in their own religion... Or God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back