Miso Soup with Tofu

yagazn

Reaction score
MMM, MMM!
Miso Soup with Tofu.

5189NryzqmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm not very fond of it but it is good once in a while.

Tomato or beet borscht... or green bean zupp!

Num. Farmer food!

I haven't made miso soup in awhile... I still have like a third of a package (of miso paste) left in the fridge, and supposedly they are suppose to keep indefinitely as long they are chilled.

My father makes real Japanese miso soup.

That explains why you don't have a lot of flesh on you. :cool2:

Come up here and spend a year in Edmonton. Some Ukrainian, Polish or Mennonite farmer food gotta fatten you right up!

For real, I lost a lot of weight when I was experimenting with the Japanese diet. Korean fattened me up a bit... but most of my muscles a few years ago came from the Albertan diet which borrowed heavily from the East Europeans, and even then I was still stick-thin compared to others who were eating the same thing. :laugh2:

That explains why you don't have a lot of flesh on you. :cool2:

Come up here and spend a year in Edmonton. Some Ukrainian, Polish or Mennonite farmer food gotta fatten you right up!

For real, I lost a lot of weight when I was experimenting with the Japanese diet. Korean fattened me up a bit... but most of my muscles a few years ago came from the Albertan diet which borrowed heavily from the East Europeans, and even then I was still stick-thin compared to others that were eating the same thing. :laugh2:
blame it to my father :aw:

but your brother eats the same food as you and he's bigger. the only difference is... you didn't hit the gym.
He doesn't go to the gym either - he played tough sports, back in early years of high school, but was forced to resign due to bad injuries he sufffered. He doesn't play any sports anymore.

He doesn't go to the gym either - he played tough sports, back in early years of high school, but was forced to resign due to bad injuries he sufffered. He doesn't play any sports anymore.

there you go. still bigger.

Yeah so? His gene's not the same as mine, he's on my father's side, while I am on my mother's :aw:

DNA 101 - in order to procreate an offspring, it requires both genes - mom and father :aw:

what you're telling me is same old classic lame excuse. Anybody can be big. or smaller. Proof? My brother. and a bunch of people I know from schools. Just saw my friend couple weeks ago - He shrunk in half. amazing. Never thought he'd be as thin as me (imagine PFH in Jiro-size) :crazy:

in college I lived in the international dorm and shared miso soup and other foods made by Japanese, Indonesian students, etc. That was a real neat time. The commercial stuff available in typical grocery doesn't compare.

Just bought some miso soup. I found out where I can get real miso paste though not the brand that was my favorite in Lynchburg today.

Just realized I have no idea where to get dashi stock in Lyncburg. Maybe the mexican-koran store might have it. :dunno2:

Wirelessly posted

deafskeptic said:
Just realized I have no idea where to get dashi stock in Lyncburg. Maybe the mexican-koran store might have it. :dunno2:

It's easy to make your own if you know how to grate fish scales.

I love miso soup and tofu rocks. Tofu salad is soooo good.

Back