Midwest torando

sara1981

Reaction score
9 dead in storm aftermath; weather threat moves east
9 dead in storm aftermath; weather threat moves east - CNN.com

Deadly tornadoes pound Midwest
Deadly tornadoes pound Midwest - CBS News

articles says its would be 120mph-200mph! i says WHAT! and i cant believe my old hometown in Kansas Pittsburg,Ks damages several im hope my step-siblings not harm im pray! its makes me nightsmares..Last May 2011 im so shocking about Joplin,Mo got hit they NOW Pittsburg,Ks its so unbelieveables im hope my step-brother not hurt or damages his busniess im pray who he lives in Pittsburg,Ks..

More devastating news for Missouri! Branson and area took a beating and so did Buffalo. Sad to see my neighbor communities suffering again so soon after Joplin just last year. Blessed to be okay here!

My heart goes out to these areas, even moreso having travelled around Branson not so long ago. Especially shocking that it happened now which is still a couple of months prior to what is considered 'tornado season'. Things like this remind how fortunate I am to be where I am, where the worst of mother nature consists of a 8 or 10 inch snowfall and freezing temperatures.

I watched a program about Joplin. Brought me to tears. Some of those mothers had their children ripped out of their arms and thrown or burried to death. I live in CA and I will take an earthquake over a tornado. God Bless all of the families going through this terrible ordeal.

Exclusives news update

US Midwest storm leaves 12 dead and dozens injured
BBC News - US Midwest storm leaves 12 dead and dozens injured

At least nine dead and hundreds injured as tornadoes tear through Midwest... including one small Illinois town that lost six people
At least nine dead and hundreds injured, trapped and missing as tornadoes tear through Midwest | Mail Online

Tornado wreaks destruction upon Kentucky
Video: Tornado wreaks destruction upon Kentucky - Telegraph

Emergency Declared As Tornadoes Kill 11 In US
Harrisburg: Tornadoes Kill 11 In Midwest, Emergencies Are Declared In Illinois Missouri and Kansas | World News | Sky News

I watched a program about Joplin. Brought me to tears. Some of those mothers had their children ripped out of their arms and thrown or burried to death. I live in CA and I will take an earthquake over a tornado. God Bless all of the families going through this terrible ordeal.

Second here, I prefer earthquake to tornado.

i would agree with you

Wow,great pictures...shit! tornado watch in most part of Ohio tomorrow. YIKES!!! I have a reason to be concerned b.c tornados are killing people more than ever. Killed a lot of ppl last year and tornado season is here. Scary when a tornado hits in middle of night when most ppl are sleeping. Yea, tornados kill more than earthquakes here in US.

EDIT: Early Wednesday morning, I was layin down with my hearing aid...right before I took it off, I heard roarin wind for a brief moment. strange...next thing I know, tornados hit my neighbors, IN and KY. That's pretty frickin close if you ask me.You darn tootin.

God Bless all of the families going through this terrible ordeal.
g.gif

I cant believe Ohio governer declined federal disaster aid after our president offered federal assistance to Ohio victims. What a piece of shit Governor Kasich is. :mad2: I read in paper that he is playing politics. Poor victims, 3 died and many houses destroyed. They have to wait to ask for help? Just sad!

Ohio governor declines federal disaster aid
Kasich left open the possibility of asking for federal assistance later. But the second-year Republican, who has frequently criticized the federal government under President Obama, said Ohio did not need immediate assistance. "I believe that we can handle this," Kasich said, according to the Enquirer. "We'll have down here all the assets of the state."

Back