Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0rceress0

Reaction score
YouTube - Michigan is screwed.

Snyder politics
Starting at 3:00
Removing elected officials by having a firm declare a financial emergency? Ummm.... hm. It sounds like the Michigan house has passed this. I don't know how likely it is to pass through the senate.
(Captioning is active on this one now)

Last edited:
Why did you post an all-voice/talk video that has no captions--not even auto captions?

Think for a second about where you are...

Why did you post an all-voice/talk video that has no captions--not even auto captions?

Think for a second about where you are...

:laugh2: Not our day, huh? Maybe we could get a transcript?

He says he's from Lansing, not East Lansing. :giggle:

BTW, I also have Indiana connections. :lol:

Haha.Okay, then he's a-okay. :)

But your Indiana connections better be the RIGHT connections. :D

(No Big Red Loosiers or Fighting Potato Heads allowed in my circle of friends! ;))

Haha.Okay, then he's a-okay. :)

But your Indiana connections better be the RIGHT connections. :D

(No Big Red Loosiers or Fighting Potato Heads allowed in my circle of friends! ;))
Well, I don't know if I'll qualify for your circle. ;)

My dad was born and reared on a farm in Sheridan, IN, but he went to University of Florida Engineering College. His extended family lived in the Fort Wayne area.

I attended several military journalist schools at Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indianapolis.

I enjoyed Indianapolis. :)

YouTube - Michigan is screwed.

Snyder politics
Starting at 3:00
Removing elected officials by having a firm declare a financial emergency? Ummm.... hm. It sounds like the Michigan house has passed this. I don't know how likely it is to pass through the senate.

Like TheWriteAlex said..next time you post videos, make sure they have captioning or they would be of no use to many of us. Thanks.

Apologies, the one I watched was the one with captions, I don't know what happened with the address... I screwed up, I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I can't find the one I was watching. Frustrating. I had a list and I just didn't post the right thing :(

Born and raised in Lansing, Michigan. I am so blessed to have been drafted at age 18 in 1971 and gone from there. :P

Michigan is a depressing place to visit. Closed businesses, overgrown weeds in parks, acres of concrete where there were auto plants, roads in disrepair, etc. :thumbd:

Born and raised in Lansing, Michigan. I am so blessed to have been drafted at age 18 in 1971 and gone from there. :P

Michigan is a depressing place to visit. Closed businesses, overgrown weeds in parks, acres of concrete where there were auto plants, roads in disrepair, etc. :thumbd:

sounds like Flint.

1-10 scale (10 is great)

Lansing is a 3, Flint 2, Detroit 1.

35 years ago I remember Michigan State students. The girls could drink you under the table.

Now the students just riot over anything. My nephew attends MSU. Fortunately he's not one of them. (math geek).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back