Michelle Bachmann is a nut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
It's amazing how idiotic and deceptive Michelle Bachmann is.

She claims to be a doctor. She isn't.

She calls Russia, "Soviet Union" even though it's no longer Soviet Union.

She claims she'll bring gas down to $2 a gallon which clearly shows she's clueless about how oil prices are set by FREE MARKETS.

She claims she went to her family reunion but her own mother and cousins said she's lying!

Michele Bachmann lied about attending family reunion, says her own mother: report

It just gets better as this article points out how insane she is:

BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’: In 2008, a Stanford scientist revealed “direct links” between increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and “increases in human mortality” — globally, he found that as many as “20,000 air-pollution-related deaths per year per degree Celsius may be due to this greenhouse gas.” The next year, Bachmann, who is not a scientist, said that “carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.

10 Of The Craziest Things Michele Bachmann Has Ever Said | ThinkProgress

i would agreed!

I dont think Michelle will fit for president if she will become first woman as president of usa

Does she taste like pecans? Can you make butter out of her? Is she good in brownies?

Well ... at least she knows we have 50 States instead of 57, and that islands can't capsize and sink.

I think this country needs an insane president .... wait a minute, we already have one.

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

I believe she learned it from Sarah Palin.

It seems that you have to be a nut to be a viable Republican candidate. The sane need not apply.

Yup, she is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back