Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a hidden meaning

Nothing hidden at all. It's all out there.:cool2: Odd that you continue to see some hidden meaning that you are so defensive about.

C'mon guys.. I mean come on.
We are debating about peters in a topic on the king of pop dying..!

Imagine being at his funeral while some of the people are sad for the loss of Jackson.
Then some people in the back are discussing about what happened between Jordan Chandler and him and whether it was debatable or not.

That's how I see it going around here :dunno: .
I thought they're only supposed to pay their respects and memories of someone who passed away.

I can't imagine it happening at my own funeral.
than don't sleep with little boys, show them your wee wee or pay them off after they discribe the weiner to the cops

Nothing hidden at all. It's all out there.:cool2: Odd that you continue to see some hidden meaning that you are so defensive about.

you are puting it out there, than claiming it is the way I see it.

you mind games may work on some, they will not work on me

We don't know that yet. We will not know that until the results of the toxicology reports are released, and that will take several weeks. We only know that he was taking Demerol that had been prescribed by a physician for several injuries.

Oh, okay I will watch when they find out what the result in his body.

I shouldn't have said, "Demerol stopped his heart" yet. :Oops:

Nope. But you certainly are.:cool2:
I find it ironic some "pro" has been putting out these implications for several pages and can't figure out why I'm defensive :roll:

just goes to show most pros are ignorant :roll:

and for the record I was physically abused. covered with scars from cigarettes burns and beatings. yeah that's why I defend kids at all costs. at least some of us do

We should wait for the results from autopsy and toxicology reports on Michael Jackson which will come out in six to eight weeks then we will know what the cause of his death, what kind of chemicals/drugs and how much he took in his body.

We just should not jump into any conclusion at this moment.

I know I shouldn't have said, "Demerol stopped his heart" :Oops:

I find it ironic some "pro" has been putting out these implications for several pages and can't figure out why I'm defensive :roll:

and for the record I was physically abused. covered with scars from cigarettes burns and beatings. yeah that's why I defend kids at all costs. at least some of us do

I am sorry for your experience.

What about those teachers who were wrongfully accused by kids for inappropriate behaviors despite having witness backing them up and then the kids admitting to lying later on?

That's why I am careful about what I hear from the media...

It happened to someone I know and that person was innocent but that person's life was ruined forever despite the child admitting to making up lies about the allegated abuse.

than don't sleep with little boys, show them your wee wee or pay them off after they discribe the weiner to the cops

Or, make statements that will set off a bazillion alarm bells in people's minds.

The truth of the matter is this...

We dont know what happened, but Jackson himself perpetuated the drama with his own statements that he made regarding sleeping with children. His statements ALONE would have been enough for me to think twice about having a child around him.

I'm quite sorry for your experience. I would highly recommend that you seek assistance in overcoming the trauma you endured.

I am sorry for your experience.

What about those teachers who were wrongfully accused by kids for inappropriate behaviors despite having witness backing them up and then the kids admitting to lying later on?

That's why I am careful about what I hear from the media...

It happened to someone I know and that person was innocent but that person's life was ruined forever despite the child admitting to making up lies about the allegated abuse.
:ty:

those cases suck. all these teacher sex scandals in the news. it is hard believe the teachers these days.

Not as ignorant as you might think.:cool2:

I'm quite sorry for your experience. I would highly recommend that you seek assistance in overcoming the trauma you endured.
already have. still hate to see kids getting hurt in anyway at all

Or, make statements that will set off a bazillion alarm bells in people's minds.

The truth of the matter is this...

We dont know what happened, but Jackson himself perpetuated the drama with his own statements that he made regarding sleeping with children. His statements ALONE would have been enough for me to think twice about having a child around him.

it was like he was confessing his guilt :barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back