Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why didn't Bill Cosby settle with this "illegitimate daughter" who extorted him? She ended up being criminally charged.

Entirely different situation. Paternity can be proven without a doubt.

Michael Jackson confesses:
I sleep with boys
In TV interview, singer obsessed
with children says it's not sexual
Posted: February 04, 2003
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

Pop superstar Michael Jackson admitted last night in a television documentary that he loves to have young boys sleep in his bed.

Michael Jackson: "It's what the whole world should do." (file photo)

What's more, everyone should do it, says the 44-year-old Jackson, who was accused of sexually molesting a 13-year-old boy a decade ago, and who admits recently encouraging a 12-year-old cancer sufferer to sleep in his bedroom.

“It's what the whole world should do,” Jackson told interviewer Martin Bashir on the Granada television program, "Living With Michael Jackson," according to a London Times account. Granada is one of the largest independent television companies in the United Kingdom.

Both Jackson and the cancer patient claim no sexual contact occurred during the sleepovers at Jackson's Neverland ranch in California.

Ten years ago, parents of 13-year-old Jordan Chandler accused Jackson of sexually molesting their son during overnight stays at his 3,000-acre ranch. After reaching a multimillion-dollar settlement with Jackson, the family dropped the case and no charges were brought against the pop star.

Michael Jackson confesses:<br> I sleep with boys

of course

yet this boy got a REAL GOOD look at Jackson's erection...

must have been a long and close look wouldn't you say?

Or the boy had a photographic memory. I dont know cuz I was NOT there. How can I say otherwise if I got all of my info thru the media?

Having seen his "wee wee", as you so cutely put it, in no way confirms molestation. A child might see a father's "wee wee" or an uncle's "wee wee", or a family friend's "wee wee" in any number of circumstances. It doesn't confirm molestation.

I saw my Dad's HUGE monster when I was about 9. It was an accident. He forgot to lock the door when he went pee pee. My little mushroom paled in size.

Michael Jackson confesses:
I sleep with boys
In TV interview, singer obsessed
with children says it's not sexual
Posted: February 04, 2003
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

Pop superstar Michael Jackson admitted last night in a television documentary that he loves to have young boys sleep in his bed.

Michael Jackson: "It's what the whole world should do." (file photo)

What's more, everyone should do it, says the 44-year-old Jackson, who was accused of sexually molesting a 13-year-old boy a decade ago, and who admits recently encouraging a 12-year-old cancer sufferer to sleep in his bedroom.

“It's what the whole world should do,” Jackson told interviewer Martin Bashir on the Granada television program, "Living With Michael Jackson," according to a London Times account. Granada is one of the largest independent television companies in the United Kingdom.

Both Jackson and the cancer patient claim no sexual contact occurred during the sleepovers at Jackson's Neverland ranch in California.

Ten years ago, parents of 13-year-old Jordan Chandler accused Jackson of sexually molesting their son during overnight stays at his 3,000-acre ranch. After reaching a multimillion-dollar settlement with Jackson, the family dropped the case and no charges were brought against the pop star.

Michael Jackson confesses:<br> I sleep with boys

"Sleeping" in this case was being used literally, not as a euphemism for sex. The entire interview needs to be seen to prevent distortions in context. Many cultures endorse the sharing of beds of adults and children. Are they all guilty of molestation?

I saw my Dad's HUGE monster when I was about 9. It was an accident. He forgot to lock the door when he went pee pee. My little mushroom paled in size.

Then, by the standards of some, your father is guilty of molestation.

j/k It happens all the time.

"Sleeping" in this case was being used literally, not as a euphemism for sex. The entire interview needs to be seen to prevent distortions in context. Many cultures endorse the sharing of beds of adults and children. Are they all guilty of molestation?

My friend who grew up in Puerto Rico slept with different adults as a child. When she moved here, she was shocked by the views against it.

I was staying at my Grandpa's in CA when I was a kid and I had woken up so early and caught him naked as he was coming out of the shower. He thought I was still sleeping. I guess he should have gotten arrested then?

Yep. He is a pedophile!!:giggle:

Let's do a dance! I guess u must feel good about yourself, then. :wave:

free-love-smileys-901.gif

but
no touching my tush or molesting me :nono:

you have been implicating it for a few pages :wave:

yet you keep deflecting and don't come out and say the words, it is obvious the way you meant it.

I'm not deflecting at all. I am stating quite clearly what I mean to state. You are the one that keeps inferring meaning. Very interesting.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back