Message from dreama

Dreama.. dreama. who.... wtf..................

Actually, I've been here for long time. Dreama is my name. When someone says Dreama, dreama.. it's not cool..

I assume that she is no longer here.. From now on.. Im either Dreama or Eternity.. :)

You have same name as Jiro? I like knowing there is only one... ya know? Just Dreama..

we were conjoined at ass.

I only visit here for a short time. I, probably, will come back by tomorrow, to posting some more comments. That depends on my days this week.

Eternity -

I'm pretty sure that Dreama just don't know that you used your old screen name before her. I highly doubt she knew about you. She's pretty friendly woman who is deaf and blind, and live in England. :)

But... If you changed your old screen name from Dreama to your new screen name Eternity, then you should know that you didn't want this old screen name anymore. When you changed it, then you should give up on your old screen name to anybody who will to take it, whenever someone don't know or know about your old screen name. Otherwise, why do you tell her a "no" to use her own AD account as dreama when, in fact, you didn't want it anymore?

Just a thought. :)

Jiro, you both need to become one!

well even though we're no longer conjoined in the ass, we are still the one like this

33xhhkx.jpg

Hi Dreama,

This is the first time I noticed your thread. I'm very sorry that I didn't see it sooner.

I have missed your posting at AD. I hope you can soon get adapted to full-time use of Braille for posting.

I'm praying for quick progress for you, and a quick return to AD activity. Hugs!

Reba

I assume that she is no longer here.. From now on.. Im either Dreama or Eternity.. :)

She can't access AD at the moment but I am relaying all the threads to her and she's relaying her replies to me via email. So she is still here.

Back