89.9 KB · Views: 14
Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!!

and Kwanzaa, and Bhodi Day, Winter Solstice, The Hajj, Yule,
- or whatever it is you celebrate! :)

join in the merriness! :wave:

Fuzzy

ee33822f98698dc47eadfd7519fdc3d8.jpg

I will not celebrate merry christmas 'cause Im jewish [emoji22]

Just to let you know that we are all different in many religions. But you are unique. So want to say Shalom which I am not Jewish.

I am Native American who pray to our Creator and the 4 directions. Sometimes we do Medicine Wheel to bless our Mother Earth and all related to one another.

Not one of us are the same. I respect you. :wave:

Merry Christmas all.The kids been up since 5am they all in church and I got few hours before 16 arrive.I had bottle of Advocatt not drunk it yet,some pure manuka a honey chock so nuts and satsuma in my stocking cos I been good girl.Grandson so far had clackers mouth organ load of Thomas tank stuff and the minions I not sure what minions are but he likes them and of course Lego.More to come later.
Husband had train and footy stuff plus ruler cos he been bad boy this year.We having mix Christmas German Welsh and English.
Huge Christmas tree. Prezzie under tree stockings over fire place.
My daughter was chief Shepard and grandson inn keeper and two real do lies.
Merry Christmas American friends happy New year

Happy 25th of December.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Merry Christmas (English) and Joyeux Noël (French). May you all have a wonderful time to your Christmas Day.

I had a wonderful time with my family here in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Tonight, we are having Turkey for dinner. So I better to go now. Take it easy and take care. :wave:

Back