Merry Christmas & New Years 2012

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said Merry us to Christmas & New Year News AD

Take care your safe your Hope be your care! Good safe you, Hope be you safe wisdom enjoy

my family closed on Christmas hope be difficult sad my mom hard! I want to enjoy on my weeks I am spending to my supportive on my grandparents encourage to my grandma

I said Merry us to ,

I am back to back take class work ASL focus Janrurary I will back :) work Janrurary work focus on issues better work better effort! bear us long :)

Merry Christmas & New Year :)

Merry Christmas and happy new year, smithtr!!! where my present??? :hmm: i joke

you all AD go have good time enjoy company with friend and family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you smithtr

Merry Christmas AD

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Merry Christmas.

Happy Hanukkah.

Feliz Navidad to yet more.

And then-----

Happy Kwanzaa for those celebrating!!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Enjoy Hanukkah and have a great New Years in 2012.
Travis peace to you!

Happy Hanukkah to those others.??? And what do you mean by others??

I seriously was not meaning to be derogatory. I will fix it. I was meaning those of Jewish faith and I got side-tracked with family fights.

Wirelessly posted

Merry Christmas to all and I hope that 2012 will be a happy year for everyone :)

Happy Holidays to everyone. May the new year bring peace, love and good health to us all.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on AD. Happy New Year, too! :cheers: Let us have peace instead of fighting. Fighting is not going to solve anything except it get worse. So please, please, please be peaceful with each other. Be happy is the best medicine. :)

it is very seems better spirit better successfully family wonderful! sound I am very spending to my on grandparents and on my fathers, my sister's daughter have infect chest issues pain, :( aw it is okay I am pretty good on with on my father spend my normal I am everything okay no anxiety everything pretty good!

All the best smithtr, thinking of you over this Christmas season. You are in my prayers.

All the best smithtr, thinking of you over this Christmas season. You are in my prayers.

Thank I am honest to difficult happened I am tell you wholes on my balance broken on my feeling pain
I know hard heavy cope complication!!!! Should be polite respect and worth polite heart! proper story listen!!!

to my my sister's son crying my mom(grandma) !

my nephew does,,pretty I notice few my sister two aware it situation not resolve! difficult! respect!! that is accept! it is very lots of pain life! I know spirit, It is very kindly suffer your wholes, I know on my father okay fines, I am very feeling pretty okay,my sister don't know her son explain to my mom! where my mom! gone heaven my nephew is very missing to his does mom, he do lots!
we will adjust to support support but hard to encourage to not easy!!!!
I am enjoy of spending to lots of heart of really kindly too manually to feeling encourage to hard!

almost to 5 months pretty tough! I am very not usually happened!

bit grieve pain on true belong to me feeling

Yes, some days will be good feeling, some days will be sad. That's the way it is during holidays without our loved ones. Memories sweet. Heart ache for missing loved ones. Many of us experience those feelings :hug:

Travis:hug: peace thoughts for you and loved ones-

Blessings for all and may your new Year be sweet.....

Yes, some days will be good feeling, some days will be sad. That's the way it is during holidays without our loved ones. Memories sweet. Heart ache for missing loved ones. Many of us experience those feelings :hug:
yes I do lots of many times my memory my mom alwasys I love my mom pretty, I love do my mom
Travis:hug: peace thoughts for you and loved ones-

Blessings for all and may your new Year be sweet.....

that is truth! lots of lots of pain on hard hard heart suffer!!, It is very pain!!! wisdom closed love heart to my comfortable to relationship comfortable my sister help adjust to better, I hope better! encourage to my sister also plus support my father really nice person! I am very great heart broken my father, my father is very kindly is person, I miss to my father hard to realationship! It is very sadly! I want to decision plan to improve effort to encourage to think so good lots of better I wish be see on communication, I had spending to enjoy to fun play games my nephew enjoy happy my nephew enjoy happy Christmas wonderful I know hard to especially to my heart feeling! pretty enjoy :) I will take an times slow process!! I pain be bit illness! I am suffer! I know wish be clean up heal soul on my feeling wish belong to my mom always heart true! mom knew already will give reward to me!!! Hope be feeling better!! :) my sister lots of treat to me happy :)

Back