*meow meow*

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Here's my beloved cat relaxing on my lap few months ago and I thought it was so funny that I ought to share it with you guys.

Aww, cute...what kind of breed is your cat, AquaMaiden? Looks like a Lilac Burmese or a Blue? I have 2 burmese cats...one is blue tortie and the other is a sable brown. ;)

My mum in law has 3 adult burmeses and 2 litters of kittens..one from Rani and one from Fudge (they're chocolate) whilst Kassie's sable brown.

WatersRat13: Thanks - I'm not sure exact which breed she is but my vet says she is a siamsee, hmm. I got her for free from my good friend against my mother's will *She end up falling in love with her and let me keep her afterwards* :mrgreen: Her name's Tybee and she just turned 3 this summer.

AquaMaiden said:
WatersRat13: Thanks - I'm not sure exact which breed she is but my vet says she is a siamsee, hmm. I got her for free from my good friend against my mother's will *She end up falling in love with her and let me keep her afterwards* :mrgreen: Her name's Tybee and she just turned 3 this summer.

I can't tell because her eyes are closed -- are her eyes deep blue and crossed? If that is the case, THEN she's a siamese. ;)

Here's a picture of Fetta or Pizza (2 diff nicknames heh)....

Attachments

• Resize of fettaadult.jpg
    Resize of fettaadult.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 63
AquaMaiden

Thanks for sharing your adorable cat picture with us. I freak with my cat, Pumpkin. She is the best cat ever I have.

See post number 64 in the thread Picture of your baby pets in visualism post. You will see my cat picture there. :)

Cool...now I see the side profile of your cat -- yep, she definitely has Siamese in her. ;) She's a beautiful cat! Don't you love cats? :) I absolutely ADORE cats!
I visit my mother in law's home and enjoy being surrounded by 2 or 3 litters of kittens swarming all over me, :lol:

FYI: Mum and I co-own and run a breeding cattery business. Been in this business for 4 years.

Ohh yeessssh! I love cats - no arguements!!! :) Thanks for the comment on Tybee - you got cute cat as well! I think ALL cats are cute tho. Tybee is with my mother back in IL while I'm here in Rochester for college and we just got other kitten named Harley *hee* she's only 6 months old and absolute loves to be around people

Last edited:
funny.jpg

FutureGame2100 said:

I've seen that picture before and it had a funny caption under it the one I got...it said.. 'I"ve farted and look at my mate behind me!! Hahahaha!'

:rofl:

FutureGame2100 said:

I always want to adopt this kind of color tiger kitten or cat. It is very hard to find one around here. :(

I am thinking about to get another one more cat to keep Pumpkin a company.

Aww, so damn cute! I used to have a cat sleeping like that almost all the time. :o Heh.

Back