Mental issue due to play GTA game?

that would be ultimately up to you.

Not just only up to me, also you and TXgolfer too, whole in together.

The argument about video game has served on purpose, so I'm not going argue with members whoever disagree about video game and that's not problem if they state their view without quote others. The open to debate is ok if you have new case about video game.

Do we need let agree to disagree and let us speak on own?

Not just only up to me, also you and TXgolfer too, whole in together.

The argument about video game has served on purpose, so I'm not going argue with members whoever disagree about video game and that's not problem if they state their view without quote others. The open to debate is ok if you have new case about video game.

Do we need let agree to disagree and let us speak on own?
you're the one who need to learn how to "agree to disagree" but instead you're fussing around and repeating same fussy message.

all you have to do is ignore.

Are you want to change my view? It looks like you aren't respect my view. :roll:

I don't understand about your statement with good luck.

I have no interest in changing your view. I believe reason would be a futile endeavor. And it is nothing personal, the opinion of a gamer on the dangers of video games carries very little weight with me.

Saying "Good luck" means that you are wishing the person's luck will be good.

you're the one who need to learn how to "agree to disagree" but instead you're fussing around and repeating same fussy message.

all you have to do is ignore.

Same goes with you and other members too.

It isn't easy to ignore in debate topic and not going let myself get overwhelmed.

I have no interest in changing your view. I believe reason would be a futile endeavor. And it is nothing personal, the opinion of a gamer on the dangers of video games carries very little weight with me.

Saying "Good luck" means that you are wishing the Preston's luck will be good.

Oh, I understand now.

No problem, man.

Same goes with you and other members too.

It isn't easy to ignore in debate topic and not going let myself get overwhelmed.

again - that's ultimately up to you.

ESRB is rating agency in North America only, not UK nor is Europe. The rating board in UK and Europe are run by government, since ESRB is self-regulated that all game publishers have to follow.

Games in Europe are rated by PEGI which is not part of the government:
PEGI Pan European Game Information - Owner & Administrators

Games with mature content in the UK sometimes need to be submitted to the British Board of Film Classification and the ratings are legally enforceable. All my Xbox games from the UK have BBFC ratings on them (18, 15, and one or two '12's) as well as the PEGI stuff.

As an aside, I wish there were more games where you played as the cop. I might have been causing explosions left right and centre in Crackdown but I knew I was a cop and did my best to minimize civilian casualties (so I'd wait until all bystanders had run a safe distance away before firing a rocket launcher into the criminals' car). Something like Liberty City First Response would be great.

Games with mature content in the UK sometimes need to be submitted to the British Board of Film Classification and the ratings are legally enforceable. All my Xbox games from the UK have BBFC ratings on them (18, 15, and one or two '12's) as well as the PEGI stuff.

As an aside, I wish there were more games where you played as the cop. I might have been causing explosions left right and centre in Crackdown but I knew I was a cop and did my best to minimize civilian casualties (so I'd wait until all bystanders had run a safe distance away before firing a rocket launcher into the criminals' car). Something like Liberty City First Response would be great.

it would be better if there were more games toward to good thing rather than destruction and violence.

it would be better if there were more games toward to good thing rather than destruction and violence.

There are plenty of games on market are nonviolent, especially sports, racing, motorcycle, party, skateboard, etc.

Many customers, including me want violent games, so the game developers make it to meet customer's demand. If you don't want violent games then don't buy it, that's simple. There are over millions of violent games sold every year, though.

Yes, sadly, Crackdown isn't ported to PC.

Yes. Being a hero who helps other people (not just a 'hero' in Skyrim who goes and retrieves the Lost Book of Fubar for some NPC who spends all day standing in their house) would be great.

SimCopter was a great one, you flew a rescue helicopter and would put out fires, chase criminals, pull people from sinking ships and take injured people to hospital. Heck, sometimes you'd need to carry the injured yourself. Fires and problems would be breaking out all over the city and you'd be the one helping to keep things under control. Very satisfying.

I think that might be what LA Noire was missing - you didn't really feel too much like you accomplishing something or doing much good. In a way, I suppose, that was part of the story (corrupt force) but I didn't come away feeling like I'd made much of a difference.

I already mentioned Crackdown, in Crackdown 2 the city functions somewhat normally during the day but is overrun by mutants at night. Sometimes you'd encounter a lone civilian out after dark being chased by mutants. Siren on, swoop to their rescue, smash the mutants and save the day. Felt great.

Haha. Actually my son made me to play with him but i didnt do too well. He lets me die a lot because he said i keep screwing up and accidently into zombie or whatever it was and he tries to save me too many times. So he gave up on me. How ironic he still askes me to play. :ugh: icant say no.

:lol:

Two siblings of mine still love shooting games, so I thought I should try it. So, I did give a try to play Black Ops for first time. (I never play shooting games, tho.) But, I suck so bad and it seems it was pretty lot of action and war. So, when I played for only an hour and realized some actions were so crueler than I thought. So, I stopped playing and tried to play another games. So, meh. :P

Last edited:
Yes. Being a hero who helps other people (not just a 'hero' in Skyrim who goes and retrieves the Lost Book of Fubar for some NPC who spends all day standing in their house) would be great.

SimCopter was a great one, you flew a rescue helicopter and would put out fires, chase criminals, pull people from sinking ships and take injured people to hospital. Heck, sometimes you'd need to carry the injured yourself. Fires and problems would be breaking out all over the city and you'd be the one helping to keep things under control. Very satisfying.

I think that might be what LA Noire was missing - you didn't really feel too much like you accomplishing something or doing much good. In a way, I suppose, that was part of the story (corrupt force) but I didn't come away feeling like I'd made much of a difference.

I already mentioned Crackdown, in Crackdown 2 the city functions somewhat normally during the day but is overrun by mutants at night. Sometimes you'd encounter a lone civilian out after dark being chased by mutants. Siren on, swoop to their rescue, smash the mutants and save the day. Felt great.

I felt that military games are good, despite about violence, that's nature for war, like Call of Duty series.

In Assassin's Creed 3, I fought for freedom. :D

I felt that military games are good, despite about violence, that's nature for war, like Call of Duty series.

In Assassin's Creed 3, I fought for freedom. :D

I liked that in the ArmA2 campaigns you weren't just charging into battle, shooting a bad guy 500 times in the face, stuffing a grenade into his friends mouth before leaping at the third guy and bayoneting him. You were a professional soldier and you had to deal with the local populace and protect them too.* It wasn't an all out action game, sometimes you'd only see a little bit of actual combat during a mission.

Ass Crud as a series I just ignore... they take real history and then spoil it by having you play as this free-running parkour hoodie who runs up to famous figures from history and stabs them in the neck before backflipping out a window.

*placing a marker in their town and calling in an artillery strike was possible but not recommended.

There are plenty of games on market are nonviolent, especially sports, racing, motorcycle, party, skateboard, etc.

Many customers, including me want violent games, so the game developers make it to meet customer's demand. If you don't want violent games then don't buy it, that's simple. There are over millions of violent games sold every year, though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rant over violent games. :lol:

However, it will help to understand if you check the history about video game, but I understand it is your wish about want game developers to make nonviolent games.

I forgot about puzzles and simulation, especially they are popular on iOS.

Nice to have more options on market, also better than nothing.

Back