Men...Do u like Football?

Are you a Football Fan?

• Total voters
Yes, I like football! Go Seattle! :D

Oh yea! I've been football fan for a long time! GO NFL or NCF! (Natl College Football). No offense, in my opinion in a nice way to say this, I dont like powerhouses Notre Dame, Penn State, Florida Gators. I'm not crazy about Big 10 and Big 12. BOOOOOOOO!
NFL, my team has NEVER won a superbowl and I would like to see them win one day and I'll celebrate!

I actually don't have the time of day to even care about sports, as the kids when I was growing up never let me play (and I'm a guy!). They're overpaid, underworked and who actually gives a hoot about any of them? I'll probably watch part of the SB and stop just after Halftime, as that show is the only one I'll watch...that and the commercials.

pek1 said:
I actually don't have the time of day to even care about sports, as the kids when I was growing up never let me play (and I'm a guy!). They're overpaid, underworked and who actually gives a hoot about any of them? I'll probably watch part of the SB and stop just after Halftime, as that show is the only one I'll watch...that and the commercials.

that doesn't surpise me that u dont like sports.

I dont vote it cause i wasnt sure which one lol but I love to watch football but dont know how they got score so I dont watch it :lol: but I love on the ground to play football which it was so fun!!!!!. One time in high school for gym class and we play football outside and I got a football ball with me and ran ran ran ran till the guy was pushed me SO HARD!!!!!! and I got fell and roll then I saw there are beer bottle break on the ground and I am so lucky didnt strach my back of skins to bleed but whew!!! lucky me

Lil_country_gal said:
Why only men Aj can women not like football if you ask me that was real sexest i mean i love football i even use to play

why are u turning such a simple thing into a bigger mess???? im not sexest, it has nothing to do with that. i said, i wondered how many men didnt like football...i did not care about how many women liked or disliked football.

Ohh you said that Women arent allowing to vote? Men only allow? So since Im a tomboy. I voted that I love Football :D :thumb:

I used to follow the American Gridiron before I moved to Australia where I fell in love with their Australian Rules footy -- it's a combination of Irish football and soccer/rugby. :D Heaps more exciting than the American footy - no offence to anyone who are die-hard football fans. :)
I used to barrack for the Dallas Cowboys back when Troy Aikman was Quarterback, Emmitt Smith as Runningback and Deion Sanders as the TE. That was in the mid 90's. In the 70's and 80's, I went for the San Francisco Niners and Oakland Raiders. :P

What's this...a trick question?

Of course, I like football. But I much prefer college ball.

Asking me if I like football is kinda like asking if Howdy Doody has wooden balls; of course, I like football! LOL!

AJ said:
that doesn't surpise me that u dont like sports.

I have other reasons, too, AJ, which are personal.

I went downhill skiing...none of my friends did.

When Joe Montana was with the 49er's, I liked it, but discovered this team about when Jerry Rice and him did quite well together.

I hope I dont get flamed for this . I love football but as I am a Canadian I watch the Canadian Football League . I have tried to watch NFL but I am not used to four downs and the smaller field. My Favorite NFL team tho is the Packers .

Tousi said:
Asking me if I like football is kinda like asking if Howdy Doody has wooden balls; of course, I like football! LOL!

know what ? sure hope Tousi has pads on his weiner to not pain in the azzl... :D

I always love to watch football on tv all year round, start is NFL, lets go Philly Eagles!!! NCAA fball, lets go Penn State Nittany Lions!!!! Then Arena Football start in Feb, lets go Philly Soul!!! Then Europe NFL start in March and I dont know who I should support then watch on NFL Network, whats on football TV till NFL and NCAA fball are back on season!!!

Back