The*Empress

Reaction score
Why men like being mean to women?

They act like a father around women....

At work today, I was suppose to do boxes, but
I rather sweep the floor, and Norman, guy who likes me,
took my broom away and put it up...

And I was looking at him like, whoa. :confused:

So I go ahead and do the boxes... he isn't my boss or anything...
just a co worker.

I did it because of your fishnet stockings.

I think he was trying to tell you to do the boxes like you are supposed to do, if they tell you to do the boxes in the first place earlier, and not to sweep the floor. You have to do your job like they tell you....and not when you "feel like doing something else."

Better him than your own boss.....your boss would've been asking you why you weren't doing the boxes like they asked. If you keep on, the boss will definately come right to you.

I feel he's trying to help you so you won't get into trouble with the boss, that's all. :)

wow that man really cares about me.

I was gonna tell him off,, because I didn't understand...
Thanks Nancy...

I didn't think of that way.

Just wondering, but is he a "Team Leader" or of that kind of position? Reason I asked is that Team Leaders are there to help you if you have any questions or problems with your jobs....people at work aren't there to really "care" about you, they are there to do their jobs.....and he was probably trying to tell you to do your job as they have asked.
He probably won't do this next time if you don't do as they asked you to do.....just don't let the boss see ya. <whistles>

Nancy said:
Just wondering, but is he a "Team Leader" or of that kind of position? Reason I asked is that Team Leaders are there to help you if you have any questions or problems with your jobs....people at work aren't there to really "care" about you, they are there to do their jobs.....and he was probably trying to tell you to do your job as they have asked.
He probably won't do this next time if you don't do as they asked you to do.....just don't let the boss see ya. <whistles>

no, he's 21. And I'm 34. No he isn't a team leader.

No I work at place where everyone can lay back...
they can't fired us.... it's a training workplace.

The boss will write us up on how bad we do and how good we do...
What is our weakness and what is our strenght.

And the boss will pay us for how much work we do...

And so I guess Norman wants me to have a good list and good pay.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
wow that man really cares about me.

I was gonna tell him off,, because I didn't understand...
Thanks Nancy...

I didn't think of that way.

I am glad you didn't say anything to him. :) You're welcome. :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
no, he's 21. And I'm 34. No he isn't a team leader.

No I work at place where everyone can lay back...
they can't fired us.... it's a training workplace.

The boss will write us up on how bad we do and how good we do...
What is our weakness and what is our strenght.

And the boss will pay us for how much work we do...

And so I guess Norman wants me to have a good list and good pay.

Oh, ok. I understand now. :) Yes, I feel he's trying to help you, that's all. :)

hey miss p guess u find wrong group of men u are attracted to who wud be mean to u.. but really.. don't jump to conclusion.. NOT ALL men are MEAN I wud say some.. jesus... just don't make another thread thinkin ALL men are mean :roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why men like being mean to women?

They act like a father around women....

At work today, I was suppose to do boxes, but
I rather sweep the floor, and Norman, guy who likes me,
took my broom away and put it up...

And I was looking at him like, whoa. :confused:

So I go ahead and do the boxes... he isn't my boss or anything...
just a co worker.
sounds like you are lazy to lift heavy stuff.

I spent 3 hours with NO break standing up the whole time lifting up boxes and tossing them on the moving belt, even though my back was killing me, but at least I dont go around doin something else that I would perfer or else a manager would caught me and I'm in hot water.

Jobs aren't to make you do whatever you feel like it...there's alwas times when you have to do something even though you dont feel like it...you MUST do it, or else you are just outta the door that just says, "fired."

Steel said:
sounds like you are lazy to lift heavy stuff.

I spent 3 hours with NO break standing up the whole time lifting up boxes and tossing them on the moving belt, even though my back was killing me, but at least I dont go around doin something else that I would perfer or else a manager would caught me and I'm in hot water.

Jobs aren't to make you do whatever you feel like it...there's alwas times when you have to do something even though you dont feel like it...you MUST do it, or else you are just outta the door that just says, "fired."

I agree....that's what I was saying to Miss P in my previous posts. :) It just doesn't look good when you decide you want to do something else than what the boss tells you.....so the guy took the broom away from her so she just do her job like she asked to....if she stated "he's mean", he's probably annoyed with her because she didn't do as she was told to do the boxes.

MissP - you know, you stated that you were supposed to do the boxes and you didn't follow directives by deciding on your own in sweeping the floor. From the actions of your co-worker, it sounds like you've done this type of behaviour in the past and he was annoyed with you not following rules and what you were told to do by your boss.
I've seen such reactions to my former co workers in the past and it did happen with me a couple of times. (am just being honest, learn from mistake and not do it again)

no it is my first time, I did it on purpose... because I was pissed off by something.

I was right about men are mean...

Because Norman hang up in my face 5 times....
That was so mean.

He doesn't care about me or my feeling.

That is why I ain't going back to work
because I'm afraid he'll try to trick me again...
by begging me and apologize for hanging up in my face...

Nope, I don't play game, nobody will play game on me. :cool:

If this guy tell you want to do, you can tell him "Go :sure: "

:mrgreen: Hope it works...

CrazyMomma said:
If this guy tell you want to do, you can tell him "Go :sure: "

:mrgreen: Hope it works...

Crazymomma, you actually likes Miss P.? Please encourage her into good relationship with this guy.

Let her phone him again. The determination is that he may hang or not....

Back