Memorial of my sister (childhood pictures/artwork)

Thank you again for your loving support :hug:

I received mobile phone from my brother saying that he is pleased with the pictures, I created. (I mailed the pictures and things for his birthday few days ago). He said that Sue would of laughed at being angel. Oh yeah, I know Sue´s typish person. :)

My co-worker told me in her opinion today that I should not add Sue on angel with wing. I was like eh? and asked her why? She said because she was raised to beleive that she should not talk bad things about dead people whom they did crime in the past. Oh yeah, drugs issue got my sister crime - she mugged people for money, burglar, was in jail etc. I said to her that I only focus good memory about her BEFORE she started with drugs. She said in her opinion that the pictures I created should be remain but without angel...

What do you think of this?

Your coworker needs to stay out and respect your feelings. If she wants to focus on the negativity, just ignore that person. Also, you are not talking bad about your sister just bad about the drugs that took her life. Also, by discussing what happened to your sister may help someone else who could be reading this not to do drugs.

sorry about your sister pass gone.. same my 2 brother and my mom pass gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Liebling,

I'm sorry, I'll try to write my English correct. What a horrible moment for you to lose your sister at cancer. Before she got a drug, she was a beautifully woman. I've too lose my father and eleven other people from my family and friends at cancer in a short time. It's no hereditary, but by any chance. It was a heavy history for me. It has taken a long time for me to find myself again. About six year. Pfff... The life goes on. I hope That I write this correct. Thanks to show your beautifully and creative cards at us. I mean it. They are very spiritual. And I want to wish you a beautiful future. Good luck with your life. :)

Thanks for sharing those pictures Liebling:))) I especially love the ones you made. They are so beautiful. Once again I'm sorry about your sister. Lot of memories I'm sure, but not enough of them I know. Just gotta remember the good times & how she was & not how she is now:hug:

Back