Memorial Day plans?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is Memorial Day 2014, and what are your plans? As for me, I dunno. There's not much to do for tomorrow except just take it easy, and try and find something to do.

Oh, I forgot. I need to finalize my plans for this Friday.

Go to a graduation party.

I don't really have any plans but I'm up for meeting up. Does anyone bike ride?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

They asked me if I could work in the kitchen at the VA tomorrow (Memorial Day) and I said Sure. :)

I normally go to the Georgia National Cemetery and attend their Memorial Day service. This year, I have to work :(

Tomorrow is Memorial Day 2014, and what are your plans? As for me, I dunno. There's not much to do for tomorrow except just take it easy, and try and find something to do.

Oh, I forgot. I need to finalize my plans for this Friday.

same as every year.... BBQ party.

have a good safe time!

My plans have Memorial Day is my birthday I'm turned 33 I would go out somewhere with my mom and my brother and meet my dad for my birthday..

change of mind - not gonna go to bbq party. i need to wind down again and also I want to hang out with my dog cuz he's been alone for the past few days. thinking of taking him to central park and meet my other group of friends there. just a simple small picnic and taking it real easy.

At the moment I think I'm going to bike to the beach and get lost in the crowds.

At the moment I think I'm going to bike to the beach and get lost in the crowds.

Yeah? I live not far from Loyola Beach. It's a 8 block ride from Clark and Morse all the way to the beach. That, plus an additional 2 blocks to get there from my home makes it 10 even.

I'm not sure I've been there. Tired brain doesn't know how to get there at the moment lol

Oh wait! Take Clark?... Errr which way? Lol I'm guessing north for 500 Alex.

Back