Medicine to Treat Deafness

deafness88

Reaction score
The Effective&Patent Medicine to Treat Deafness(be made from herbs)
New Page 1
Use Internet Explorer to view the page properly.

Has anyone tried this? I thinking of trying it. Is it worthwhile?

I see medical quackery is alive and well!!:roll:

As absurd as this is, it had me laughing the whole time I was reading! WTF is "mixed deaf" and "extreme nervous deaf"?

It look like a scam to me... we all know that medicine wont cure Deafness, period!

I am laughing too... :lol:

It look like a scam to me... we all know that medicine wont cure Deafness, period!

I am laughing too... :lol:

Stem Cell Transplants Possible Treatment For Hearing Loss
Heller's vision is to develop a variety of possible cures for deafness. For the past year and a half, since coming to Stanford from Harvard, he's been focused on two paths: drug therapy -which could be as simple as an application of ear drops - and stem cell transplantation into the inner ear to remedy hearing loss.

Actually medicine may cure deafness in a couple decades! Sigh...deacades of wait.

"Use Internet Explorer to view the page properly" is such dumb! :rl:

Maybe itself is not safe!!

Heller's vision is to develop a variety of possible cures for deafness. For the past year and a half, since coming to Stanford from Harvard, he's been focused on two paths: drug therapy -which could be as simple as an application of ear drops - and stem cell transplantation into the inner ear to remedy hearing loss.

Actually medicine may cure deafness in a couple decades! Sigh...deacades of wait.

It wont work in my case as I had a nerve damage due to Rubella. Medicines wont work. It would be YEARS due to experiments before they can cure the deafness so for now there are none as of now.

"Use Internet Explorer to view the page properly" is such dumb! :rl:

Maybe itself is not safe!!

haha it told me to install Chinese fonts but i just declined it politely.

it worked fine on AOL. so i dunno why it said need to view page properly maybe need to download the fonts in order for it work? i dont know. :)

Who knows... There is always hope..:) Look back at how much we progressed today. The size of HA are smaller and produce better quality, natural sound. I don't know anything about CI's, but I am certain CI technology has also improved. Basically, we can live a better quality life today.

There are also more people with hearing issues today. So, in theory more doctors, scientists, etc. will work towards finding a cure. One of the reasons why they were reluctant to study hearing-loss in the past, was because the anatomy of the ear is so small. But, technology is changing and improving.

and in future they might not operate on a person especially innocent young child as i didnt like to see that.. poor child.. :( sigh i hope that will be changed and be easier on kids. who knows.. so wait n see what future brings...:)

Deafness is not a disease. There is nothing to cure.

For me, I dont care. I have accepted my deafness and it doesnt bother me.

For me, I dont care. I have accepted my deafness and it doesnt bother me.

My deafness doesn't bother me, either. What I am afraid is for the deaf kids now and in the future, their parents might believe in anything like this. Brrrr!

Back