Mean People

Know what's even worse? Some mornic asswipe called me on the phone saying that my son was in the hospital and I needed to be there right away. The person said it was the princpal, Van der Weter so I assumed it was real.
Crying and being hysterical as a mother, I half walked and half ran all the way to the hospital which is like about 10 mins walk away from where I live. Being heavy, going uphill is no easy feat but I sure had leg cramps and was panting. Nearly passing out, I went into the E.R. and inquired about my son.
The clerk there gave me a puzzled look and said, "Ma'am, we do not have a patient by the name of K---- A---". I was puzzled and said that a principal from school had called me and told me my son was there.
I think the next thing I know, they had to sedate me becuz I was seething with pure and utterly rage! I went to my son's school which ironically is practically across the street from the hospital and inquired about the call. I even had the print out to prove them. The kind principa, also seething with rage, posted it all over the school to find out who made the call. To this day, I am still puzzled and seething with rage who made the call to me that day.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
i get attitude mainly because i give attitude... its deaf people like me that other deaf people hate because we're the "label causers" that hearing people impose on other well behaved deafies.

right like i do that to my own enemies... I label them troublemakers because they feel the need to cause trouble around me.

Yea Mean People SUCKS and not only that they are also pure AZZHOLEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex, tell her "thank you very much no nno. um.... Fuck you very much!":o

I am sorry about what happened to you Iron... That was really nasty!

I can only come up with two "mean" things, although these are pretty mild in comparison to the other things written here.

I went for a job interview once. I couldn't get an interpreter because of short notice, so I decided to just go ahead and try to talk and write on paper/pen. Be agressive, etc. When I met the lady in human resources, I was not impressed with her at all. She kept on asking me questions about my deafness and nothing about my skills nor my qualifications. She didn't seem to be at ease with me at all. So I told her: "Well, since you are not asking me question about my qualifications nor my skills, focusing too much on my deafness, I do not feel that this is the right place for me to work. Have a good day." and gave her a wimpy handshake. I left, but I saw her face. It was funny, next to the best thing I ever seen in my life. She was soooooooo shocked. I wrote a letter to the headquarters and told them about the whole thing, but I never heard from them.

Second situation: my ex is the kind of person who loves movies, goes to see movies all the time. So, I offered to go to movies with him sometimes. But he was being weird, didn't want to see movies or not in mood to see movies. After a while, I started to suspect, that he didnt want to go to movies with me because of my deafness or something. He denied it all the time, and finally I confronted him one day to tell me the truth or else. That was after like 2 or 3 months of denying. He finally admitted and I told him if I offer to go with him, it shouldn't matter if I can understand movie or not. Then the most thing that hurt me was that he still didn't want to go to movies with me after that. That really hurt me.

One pretty England girl is not mean but... she is stupid anyway.

I decide to avoid her anyway... heh...

Originally posted by illustrator
One pretty England girl is not mean but... she is stupid anyway.

I decide to avoid her anyway... heh...

:laugh2: I know who!!!

Back