Mcdonald's Customer Accused Of Putting Soda In Water Cup Charged With Robbery

The court should made the person pay for the court time too this might made people stop trying to steal soda .
Do you really think people like these guys are going to know that the court made someone pay the court costs because they did a similar crime? :rolleyes:

Even so,
I doubt any would actually care,

It pro would cost far more for th estate to seaknitary compensation for the court the to simply just do what the state does

Of course he will be fined by the Courts...he won't get out of this unscalphed....probably banned from McD's too...LOL....and also his time in jail, he will be charged for that!

The fine won't much,
Phase him...I dunno
People care about different things I guess.

That is not what I mean, he should pay for the judge time and cost of the using the court plus the other fines .

That's if his companions were still there. Likely they took off with him (it's not mentioned in the story where they were or I missed that part). But yeah surprised he didn't just call the police. But then I'm not going to armchair quarterback to death not know how the manager was reacting or what he was thinking at that very moment. Maybe reacted out of instinct...who knows- doubt it was "the ego of the worker took this way too far ("what!!?? he dares to defy me??!!")".

maybe you are right, it could have been that too, the knee jerk reaction. although from the picture the guy doesn't look like a quarterback. but still, yeah.
I thought because the manager asked the three of them but only one refused, that two other were with him.
I guess all three were inside the car. then it was safer to just take the car registration numbers.
Either way, they found him.

Fuzzy

Don't know.. all 3 were in the car at the drive through... they then parked and walked in to get the soda. The other 2 complied while the the third refused. Where the other 2 were when the third refused... it doesn't say... though I can't imagine the buddy leaving his friends behind...

Well, one thing is clear - since the two of them obeyed the manager's request to return the soda,
at some point he was in close contact with all three.
Either the manager was standing by the car or the trio was outside the car - it's what the article didn't specify.

Fuzzy

Back