McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is whining and not want to drill the oil. :roll: It's so paranoid!

Drilling more oil reserves is not a long term solution to our energy source problems. It may solve our problems now but in the long term, the same old issues will come up again..it is time to look for alternative sources of energy, especially those that do not do damage to the environment.

Are you stupid?

Destroy the wilderness just for an oil reserve that is UNPROVEN? Ruin gorgeous views? Destroy the habitats of animals?

How about cutting back on our dependence of oil?

The human race is so poorly focused on the bigger picture, which goes beyond satisfying our own selfish wants.

Are you stupid?

Destroy the wilderness just for an oil reserve that is UNPROVEN? Ruin gorgeous views? Destroy the habitats of animals?

The human race is so poorly focused on the bigger picture, which goes beyond satisfying our own selfish wants.

I cant imagine destroying the wilderness any further..I would rather be without a car than destroy our beautiful Earth any further...fuck that.

:roll: I don't believe it. Al Gore started made it up a :bsflag: about global warming. I will figure it out what Palin will talk about her state. I am not buy liberal's story. You called me a stupid. That's not nice! You're the blind about Iraq's issue. You know nothing about military. You don't need to discuss with everyone who is conservative about abortion. Just respect their view. You are trying to change someone's mind. I am not here to argue with you. It's enough to say. Let you figure it out by yourself.

Are you stupid?

Experience as a governor of Alaska and mayor of 85,000 does not impress me. What make people believe she has more expereince than Obama? If she was a mayor of Los Angeles or New York City then it may be a different story but she knew nothing about people except for herself and people in Alaska which it has less population than rest of nation.

:roll: I don't believe it. Al Gore started made it up a :bsflag: about global warming. I will figure it out what Palin will talk about her state. I am not buy liberal's story. You called me a stupid. That's not nice! You're the blind about Iraq's issue. You know nothing about military. You don't need to discuss with everyone who is conservative about abortion. Just respect their view. You are trying to change someone's mind. I am not here to argue with you. It's enough to say. Let you figure it out by yourself.

This is not about Global warming..this is about the destruction to our environment like pollution, for one example and the draining of our Earth's resources. I studied Geology at Arizona State University under a highly respected and well-known geologist and what he shown us in that one class was enough to shock me for life.

The USA military need to protect people coming first than environment. If you don't want to be in war time and the terrorist will attack on America and everywhere in countries again. They want to kill all people in the world. If Obama is become a president. The Al Qaeda will attack on America again. The people are coming first than environment. After war end and the people will become peace to everyone from enemies. Then we will work on environment for solve. Just trust in God is in control.

The USA military need to protect people coming first than environment. If you don't want to be in war time and the terrorist will attack on America and everywhere in countries again. They want to kill all people in the world. If Obama is become a president. The Al Qaeda will attack on America again. The people are coming first than environment. After war end and the people will become peace to everyone from enemies. Then we will work on environment for solve. Just trust in God is in control.

If Obama is the president, we will be attacked? If so, then why did we get attacked when Bush, a white man, was in office? If the terrorists want to attack us, they will, regardless of who is in office.

If they have a set date for their next attack and if McCain is in office, they will still attempt to follow thru their plans. The terrorists do not give a damn who is in office. They will ensure that their plan is successful no matter what.

Al Gore isn't making up anything. You're just too stubborn and ignorant to see the changes to our environment and weather patterns.

Keep denying it because when it's all said and done, you, along with other deniers, will be sorry in the long run.

Blah blah blah. Standard ignorant crap.

I heard you are a military wife. If so, how do you feel about your husband being in Iraq for 100 more years? John McCain said that he has no problem with keeping people in Iraq for 100 more years. John McCain is so clueless, he thinks Iraq is still worth fighting.

Get your head out of the sand.

Al Gore isn't making up anything. You're just too stubborn and ignorant to see the changes to our environment and weather patterns.

Keep denying it because when it's all said and done, you, along with other deniers, will be sorry in the long run.

I definitely do NOT want to be sorry in the long run cuz once the environment is permamently damaged, it is irreversable. I do not want to take my chances which is why i am willing to resort to bike riding or even walking in order to give up my truck. The Earth is much much more valuable to me and my future children have the right to a healthy environment. That is very important to me and if a candidate values that, my vote is in.

I heard you are a military wife. If so, how do you feel about your husband being in Iraq for 100 more years? John McCain said that he has no problem with keeping people in Iraq for 100 more years. John McCain is so clueless, he thinks Iraq is still worth fighting.

My hubby is a former Marine and he totally agrees with u. He thinks this war needs to be ended.

However, I have my own opinion and it just happened to be the same as his and yours.

Do you think the Governor of Alaska would let oil drilling ruin the landscape in the ANWR? Look it up; out of the millions of acres that comprise the ANWR, an area of only 2,000 acres is the footprint, the ONLY area that can be drilled for oil and gas and there's no "view" in that area to ruin.

As for experience, she DOES have more than Obama, having started in office 5 years earlier than Obama; she has a lot of experience, also, in executive positions, something Obama has never done. She is a conservative and is very fiscally responsible, her ratings in AK are in the 90's. She's a lifetime member of the NRA. I can go on and on but go see for yourselves. She's good Veep material.

The only problem is that McCain better hurry up and get her out on the national stage i9f he wants to let the rest of the country size her up.

My hubby is a former Marine and he totally agrees with u. He thinks this war needs to be ended.

However, I have my own opinion and it just happened to be the same as his and yours.

I want to see the troops come home as well. I do think Obama has a point about finishing up in Afghanistan because we didn't get a chance to due to Iraq. We could have caught Bin Laden and called it a day. Instead, we just had to invade Iraq under false pretenses.

As for experience, she DOES have more than Obama, having started in office 5 years earlier than Obama; she has a lot of experience, also, in executive positions, something Obama has never done. She is a conservative and is very fiscally responsible, her ratings in AK are in the 90's. She's a lifetime member of the NRA. I can go on and on but go see for yourselves. She's good Veep material.

Nice try. Not good enough and she will tank the McCain campaign.

That's not true! It will not be stay for 100 years. That's BS! Why you believe someone's saying?? You need to be careful what people said. I don't believe about McCain will let Iraq stay for 100 years. That's HOAX!!!!!

That's not true! It will not be stay for 100 years. That's BS! Why you believe someone's saying?? You need to be careful what people said. I don't believe about McCain will let Iraq stay for 100 years. That's HOAX!!!!!

He's still the worst possible candidate for president and if you refuse to see that, it's your problem.

I bet Al Gore would make a pretty damned good Secretary of Energy. Or even secretary of state. Ah, the possibilities... How about Gen. Wesley Clark as Secretary of Defense.

Back on Topic:
For some unbelievable reason, this is still a fairly close race. Personally, I think by picking Palin, John McCain (or whoever actually decided on Palin) just clinched this election for Obama.

Having a working vagina is not enough criteria to win over Hillary supporters. This is clear pandering, though I wouldn't expect any more from the McCain camp...or neo-conservatives in general for that matter. She's Rush Limbaugh's little darlng...if that tells you anything.

It's clear that John McCain has no control over his campaign. Is he fit for office? It seems that the republicans will cling to any semblance of Reagan then can find...even signs of Alzheimer's. And besides - any former POW who flips they're position on torture just to get elected is open season for ridicule in my book. I'd love to see just one reporter ask him to his face if water boarding worked on him...or bamboo shoots under the fingernails. Now THAT would be a response worth paying attention to. Everything else out of his mouth is just nonsense.

And picking Palin is just another example of just how out of touch republicans are with the public. And just how stupid they think we are.

Respectfully

H

He's still the worst possible candidate for president and if you refuse to see that, it's your problem.

Nodding. I disagree with you. My husband is not in war. Just work on plane for engineer that all. He will not be in dangerous. Will you quit picking on military?? You're Anti-War as Peace sign. Peace sign stand for chicken out of war with chicken's foot. It's peace symbol. I used to be Liberal when I was in High School. I used to be hippy and collect many peace sign. I realized about Liberal and Conservative between. I decide to be Moderate and Conservative between. You need to respect to military. Troops is our heroes for America. You have no respect. You are act like childish. You rather not put ignore lists and want to be childish. You're immature! I have to respect your choice for Liberal. You need to respect mine. You need to quit criticize on my view! ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!! Deal with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back