McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yet many people just think humans are trashy for various reasons. :|

I am so happy that McCain picked Sarah Palin for VP. She is very beautiful! I love her beautiful smile. I am sure that they will be great president than Obama and Biden. Sarah is the most experience in her own state than Liberal made up a liar about polar bear, against drill an oil.

Sarah Palin was a Pargent Queen of Miss Alaska long times ago. She is so bright as beautiful spirit ever I saw. She have a beautiful 5 kids. Her last son has down syndrome age 6 months old.

ARe u basing her beauty as a criteria for the job of a VP?

It's not a story. It's the truth.

From now on, I reserve the right to laugh at anyone who points at Obama's "lack of experience". I'll just point out that Sarah Palin has far less experience.

Exactly!!! One cant have their cake and eat it.

Being a mayor isn't jack shit.

Obama is a SENATOR.

You have it backwards. :roll:

Right..being a senator takes prededence over being a mayor. The experience blasts the mayor experience to pieces...:)

Now there's a quality that is important in a VP. A beautiful smile! Yep, I always look for that in a candidate. Much more important than intelligence and capability.

:bowlol:

Nope, if she is taking away women's choice, she is anti-choice.

And for that, I do not support her! She doesnt get my vote for that view among many others...

I am voting Obama...uhhhh wait a min, I had already made my decision a while ago cuz I am sick of the Bush-alikes screwing up our country!

Plus, men have no right dictating to a woman what they can do with their bodies.

We've seen how much conservatives "value" human life, especially when they beat on the drums for war.

Talk about pure pure pure hypocrisy!

ARe u basing her beauty as a criteria for the job of a VP?

Yeah. Why not? She can be first woman for VP in history. I did read her background in history. I know now. I can see that she have a beautiful spirit. What is wrong with it?

Yeah. Why not? She can be first woman for VP in history. I did read her background in history. I know now. I can see that she have a beautiful spirit. What is wrong with it?

I do not base beauty as a critera of running a country...beauty is nice but having brains is even better. Sorry...if I am going to vote for someone who is beautiful, she better be smart as hell and show that she has the experience to run a whole country! I have my reasons for not admiring her.

I do not base beauty as a critera of running a country...beauty is nice but having brains is even better. Sorry...if I am going to vote for someone who is beautiful, she better be smart as hell and show that she has the experience to run a whole country! I have my reasons for not admiring her.

That's your opinion. You have to respect my opinion. Don't get start harsh at me.

If women should have the right to procreate or not, then men should have that same right. This is a serious injustice. And the innocent child is caught in the middle. I believe the rights of the innocent supercede the rights of the adults.

No they do not. Men do not have the right to dictate laws that restrict the rights of women.

The womb does not belong to you. You do not have a right to dictate what goes on in there.

That's your opinion. You have to respect my opinion. Don't get start harsh at me.

Harsh at you? How? :confused:

Look..u seem to take whoever disagrees with u or doesnt have the same views as u as a personal attack so I am not gonna discuss this with u any further until u understand that a debate has nothing to do with any of us personally..just about our opinions for each candidate...nothing about anyone personally..gotta learn to leave your emotions out of it or u will end up getting upset over nothing. It is a tough world out there and there will ALWAY be people who will not agree with u just like the there people who do not agree with me.

I will continue with this debate but not with u until you stop taking it as a personal attack on u..it is not about u..it is about the candidates themselves.

That's why people who run for political office MUST have a tough layer of skin.

No they do not. Men do not have the right to dictate laws that restrict the rights of women.

The womb does not belong to you. You do not have a right to dictate what goes on in there.

I am impressed...

I think Palin is a nice woman, but her support to drill on ANWR turn me off.

my 2 cents on the selection.....

one

:dance::bowlol::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back