McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Gallup - obama is 49% and mccain is 41%. Obama's rate went up after his acceptance speech.

The only thing upsetting about you is the way you base your vote on lies and misinformation.

That's not true! You don't know me at all. :roll: I don't want to explain in here because you believe Liberal and everyone who is believe Obama. I am not share of information. I can share with conservative only.

That's not true! You don't know me at all. :roll: I don't want to explain in here because you believe Liberal and everyone who is believe Obama. I am not share of information. I can share with conservative only.

Agree to disagree and let's move on. Ok?

I am so happy that McCain picked Sarah Palin for VP. She is very beautiful! I love her beautiful smile. I am sure that they will be great president than Obama and Biden. Sarah is the most experience in her own state than Liberal made up a liar about polar bear, against drill an oil.

Sarah Palin was a Pargent Queen of Miss Alaska long times ago. She is so bright as beautiful spirit ever I saw. She have a beautiful 5 kids. Her last son has down syndrome age 6 months old.

Now there's a quality that is important in a VP. A beautiful smile! Yep, I always look for that in a candidate. Much more important than intelligence and capability.

Agree to disagree and let's move on. Ok?

Ok. We need to move on. Let talk about this topic not Obama. I saw everyone start talk about Obama in this thread. They need to talk about McCain and Palin between not Obama.

Please let stay on TOPIC not Obama. This is for McCain and Palin topic.

That's very interesting to me. Because I never see who is woman first of VP in history. Palin is new to everyone.

LoL Nah you can add Jillio & BradB0B Vs. McCain Supporters

So far it hasn't been much of a contest. The only support for Palin you've been able to come up with is that she's a mother and has a pretty smile.

So far it hasn't been much of a contest. The only support for Palin you've been able to come up with is that she's a mother and has a pretty smile.

I actually think she's not that attractive.

Let me be a Palin supporter for a moment.

Sarah Palin sounds like a great VP choice for McCain. She supports drilling in ANWR, and has done good things for Alaska so far. Since she has been governor & mayor & PTA, my general approval rating of her was positive.

As for experience, I would rather have an experienced president with an inexperienced vice president than an inexperienced president with an experienced vice president. Palin opposes wasteful spending and has worked to prevent corruption in Alaskan government.

as for politics, people are gonna like the whole woman thing OBVIOUSLY... and may get those insane feminists who hated Obama because he ran against Hillary to vote for McCain. she's good and a tough woman in general. McCain has that "underdog" image and choosing Palin that nobody know can probably help with that....... especially since it's a woman. she doesn't have that much experience but it's just a VP. RELAX! :cool2:

Sarah Palin sounds like a great VP choice for McCain. She supports drilling in ANWR, and has done good things for Alaska so far. Since she has been governor & mayor & PTA, my general approval rating of her was positive.

As for experience, I would rather have an experienced president with an inexperienced vice president than an inexperienced president with an experienced vice president. Palin opposes wasteful spending and has worked to prevent corruption in Alaskan government.

as for politics, people are gonna like the whole woman thing OBVIOUSLY... and may get those insane feminists who hated Obama because he ran against Hillary to vote for him. she's good and a tough woman in general. McCain has that "underdog" image and choosing Palin that nobody know can probably help with that....... especially since it's a woman. she doesn't have that much experience but it's just a VP. RELAX! :cool2:

Let me just throw this out there:

McCain is 72 years old and has had cancer 4 times. That creates a greater than average chance of his VP actually taking office at some point in his term. Do you truly believe that the PTA and mayorship of an Alaskan village qualifies her to take over the Presidency?

as for politics, people are gonna like the whole woman thing OBVIOUSLY... and may get those insane feminists who hated Obama because he ran against Hillary to vote for McCain. she's good and a tough woman in general. McCain has that "underdog" image and choosing Palin that nobody know can probably help with that....... especially since it's a woman. she doesn't have that much experience but it's just a VP. RELAX! :cool2:

Hillary supporters are NOT going to support Palin. She's anti-choice. That doesn't jibe well with pro-choice Clinton supporters, at least the ones that are upset at Obama.

There aren't many of those around either.

:gpost: That's good point. I am sure Sarah is learning about VP. I need to find an information about her background in history. I will watch on tv "National of Republic" next week. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back