Maybe it is French or Russian Sign Language on video?

FeistyChick

Reaction score
this is so hilarious! i don't understand what he is saying but i get the "picture" though! lol.. maybe lieblinggirl can translate for us!?!? hmmm!

click on this!

looks to be Russian due to their use of "v" in "April" for them its "Avril" :dunno:

I do understand what it was all about, but have NO idea what he was signing...

It's a rip-off from an Austrian video which I posted here while ago.
It is from France, and basically the guy says "I want to see webcam, searching for a woman, " and then he says "Sorry, I don't speak, I am deaf, do you sign?" or somehting like that, and the woman replies as she does, so the guy is grossed out and finished.

Your link is not working.... :(

I guess my work computer are block your link so I will check again when I'm home from work this evening and will let you know....

(German time: 8.16am)

kuifje75 said:
It is from France, and basically the guy says "I want to see webcam, searching for a woman, " and then he says "Sorry, I don't speak, I am deaf, do you sign?" or somehting like that, and the woman replies as she does, so the guy is grossed out and finished.
Yep, your right!
:giggle:

It was old, still it is good to see again ;) !

kuifje75 said:
It's a rip-off from an Austrian video which I posted here while ago.

i figured it was something like that.. lol... thanks for the translation.. :)

:D I check your link at home computer. Yeah, I saw it before. It´s French sign language.

Yes, Kuiji75 is correct. :D

I know russian sign language as well as I do ASL I was growing up in former USSR now Ukraine, I dont understand him.. :dunno: i believe it might be French sign language

He is french and coming from France... I can read what he said.. it's french sign lang..
simlair LSQ/LSF

made me lauff'n hell lotsa... Pretty hillcouris.. Thanks bring it here!

*Encore, Encore et Encore* Merci beaucoup!
Revouir!

lmao thats funny and I think I know what he is trying to say in this situation.

Back