Mass. woman sues FedEx over marijuana delivery

Booze was once illegal and the fear of outlaws will still monopolize booze market after they legalize the booze, have they happened? And do we still have issues with booze as bad as it was during and before prohibition?

And your right about plenty of opportunities to cheat the system. My point is, why should innocent people get involved with crossfire over something that they have nothing to do with innocent people?

as you said - the outlaws aren't stupid.... even if the cannabis is legalized. they will simply monopolize the market or something else.

limited opportunity to cheat the system? I seriously doubt it. even people have plenty of opportunities to cheat the system - legally or illegally. ie - medicare. stock market. NGO.

oh wait... let me guess... government's fault, right? government government government.

Booze was once illegal and the fear of outlaws will still monopolize booze market after they legalize the booze, have they happened? And do we still have issues with booze as bad as it was during and before prohibition?
yes. that's why ATF is still here.

And your right about plenty of opportunities to cheat the system. My point is, why should innocent people get involved with crossfire over something that they have nothing to do with innocent people?
the best solution I can think of for now... repeal gun restriction so that these innocent people can defend themselves against these hoodlums :cool2:

the woman should had just given the parkage to the two men and everything would had been fine. It was crazy to to get drugs dealers pissed off at her.

So... The answer is to be passive and let criminals do their thing? That's not right.

Crime is crime, no matter how petty (marijuana dealing is a pretty petty crime), and nobody should just bow down to criminals because "they'll be pissed off."

So... The answer is to be passive and let criminals do their thing? That's not right.

Crime is crime, no matter how petty (marijuana dealing is a pretty petty crime), and nobody should just bow down to criminals because "they'll be pissed off."

We don't know if she was equip to deal with the situation if it had turned violent. Plus she had no way of knowing if the guy was part of an organization that would seek revenge later on her or her family.

I believe it's an individuals right to choose how they will handle a situation and giving them the pot is neither submissive or wrong. Avoiding a fight doesn't mean you can't or won't especially if you have nothing to gain and much to loose.

Back