• Should stay her butt in jail?

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Did enough time, need to go home now?

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Who the hell is Martha Stewart?

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Tousi said:
Personally, I believe Martha got screwed cuz of men. For one thing, she was the first lady to rise in the ranks as a stockbroker on the FLOOR. Then what they jailed her for, men commit every day, day in and day out! Machismo, male chauvinism, etc at its best.

Btw, I'm a guy. :thumb:

Agreed. But I get the impression that going to prison was the best thing that happened to her. Why?

Because it gave her more publicity, and will become even more powerful and richer from it. Also, she has two TV shows coming up. One is a revival of her ol' show, Martha Stewart Living, and 'The Apprentice.

Bullym0m said:
So What...
Wha.. about her ?

Never like her at all.. She already got out from jail but have to stay home for another 5 mos.. She has 900k a year receives.. ain't worries about anything else...
how true! i agree with u.. who cares!!??? :cheers:

48 hours out of the house? When I first saw that on CNN I thought it was a typo in the captioning.

9 to 5 (8 hours) M-Sa is 48 hours. How's that a punishment, especially since she won't need those hours to work a job.

PeteEMT, I'm not sure but I think the 48 hour thing is to allow her the time to go between the 2 homes she has. :dunno:

Tousi said:
PeteEMT, I'm not sure but I think the 48 hour thing is to allow her the time to go between the 2 homes she has. :dunno:
Ohh yeah, that's definite punishment.

Lol, yeah, Pete but come on now; she did the time that thousands of men connected directly and indirectly to the Exchange should have been convicted for.........she was just a pawn in this dirty, sordid business. Lots of unfounded jealousy here re Martha is all I can say. I wash my hands of this topic...

Steel said:
since when is it against the law for people to have sex with other people while they are married?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was in high school when all that stuff with Clinton happened. At that time, I never understood why they were talking about possible impeachment and stuff like that just because he cheated on his wife. Is part of the presidential oath to say you will be loyal to your wife during presidency? I thought that was part of marriage vows? I am not saying what he did was right; he should have remained loyal and faithful to his wife.
Anyways, sorry to add to that for more off-topic. I dunno what to think about Martha.

Nesmuth said:
Martha leaves jail 'richer' than she was when she got in. She should donate the money she made while in jail to charity.

Donate it to NAD or OCDAC.

Richard

Richard
Thought you loathe NAD?? You have sent bashing emails to them before.

Martha Stewart's mug shot ain't in the Smoking Gun Website...
And of course the Judge might overturn her conviction...
and she won't be a felon anymore....

But Lil' Kim might face 20 years for perjury and her mug shot
in the Smoking Gun website.

That ain't fair.

Bill Clinton got away with perjury.

Back