Married man,41 arranged sex date with girl,16 met on facebook and beat&robbed

It's very obvious that the suspects planned it. I bet it's not the first time. It's very easy to fool horny men so that's why bad kids are doing it. It's called a teamwork. Horny men need to watch out.

And "horny men" need to keep their pants zipped up...make sure the girl is not a minor...and if they are married....then go home.

And "horny men" need to keep their pants zipped up...make sure the girl is not a minor...and if they are married....then go home.
Well, that's the way many men are. Remember ex-Pres Clinton who didn't keep his pants zipped? Jesus Christ was the only man who was holy. :lol:

And they cost taxpayers 40 millions dollars to find out if Clinton was telling the truth or not with Monica Lewinsky, here is question... Is it really necessary? As oppose as Iran-contra affairs that DOJ decided to sweep under the rug because it is gonna cost tax payer dearly. That is what boils me down. I don't care if president had sex in his office, which to me is SO WHAT! But I CARE when it comes to dealing with military arms with other countries illegally (That is Iran-contra affair).

Don't dare call me anti-government cause I do support government as long as they are doing their job properly, rather than playing politics.

Well, that's the way many men are. Remember ex-Pres Clinton who didn't keep his pants zipped? Jesus Christ was the only man who was holy. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Clinton or politics have nothing to do with this subject. I will say this phedophiles that solicts sexs knowing the girls are underage should be arrested and charged. I also think the girl should be charged for beating and robbing the guy. They both were wrong.

And they cost taxpayers 40 millions dollars to find out if Clinton was telling the truth or not with Monica Lewinsky, here is question... Is it really necessary? As oppose as Iran-contra affairs that DOJ decided to sweep under the rug because it is gonna cost tax payer dearly. That is what boils me down. I don't care if president had sex in his office, which to me is SO WHAT! But I CARE when it comes to dealing with military arms with other countries illegally (That is Iran-contra affair).

Don't dare call me anti-government cause I do support government as long as they are doing their job properly, rather than playing politics.
OK, whatever. I mentioned Clinton because he was a horny married man since this thread is about a horny married man who got beat up. So what I was trying to say is that it's human nature. It has nothing to do with taxpayers and our government.

RR, there are good and bad husbands as well as good and bad wives all over the world. It's facts of life. The question is whether the beaten guy deserved it or not. IMO, he didn't deserve it.

OK, whatever. I mentioned Clinton because he was a horny married man since this thread is about a horny married man who got beat up. So what I was trying to say is that it's human nature. It has nothing to do with taxpayers and our government.

RR, there are good and bad husbands as well as good and bad wives all over the world. It's facts of life. The question is whether the beaten guy deserved it or not. IMO, he didn't deserve it.

A lot of bad things happen in Life that people don't deserve....But when it comes down to it...I'd say perhaps this guy learned a "lesson".....the hard way....At least Clinton had "so called" sex with an adult (Monica)....this guy was soliciting sex with a minor....so the minors decided to "roll him" (rob and beat him)....Tough Luck!....:cool2:

Back