Married, but....

*checking the planetary alignment*

Hey Steiny, I actually agree with a bunch of what you have said.

I don't care you weird creepy old man, why would think I care what think, you think weird creepy things.

:barf: you hardly ever post, and every time you do you makes digs at me, most if which I ignore, because your apparent fascination with is weird, and yes creepy. I'm repeating myself, but that pretty much sums it up.

You have had the last word every time I have confronted you. Mostly because you are not worth my time, so I let you spew your vitriol, but I felt the need to say something here...

Your use of the following line:
I find this terminology to be highly offensive. I have friends with children that have learning difficulties. My wife was also offended by this. (Yes, I have one of those, and she is much more attractive than you could ever be, to me. She is also younger than you, because I need someone that can keep up. :D)

I personally have never respected you, because you are a hot head.

Post a few more pictures for the lonely male crowd. That is the kind of people that give you the attention you crave. You have nothing for the rest of us. I bet your ex-husband has some interesting stories to tell. I doubt things were quite as one-sided as you paint them. And no, I don't condone violence in any form. If I ever hit my spouse, I would move out the same day.

you are a real piece of work, leave Ambrosia alone.

I don't give a damn about what's PC and what is not, and there is no need to whip out off with a mindF&&K talk, describing in detail how much your dislike another member here and adding psychological attacks everyone here who doesn't 'conform to YOUR likings' so that is indeed Creepy. Oh, speaking of hotheads, you can talk!

Get a divorce. You no longer love him. He will be better off without you in his life. Good men should be with good women - you already know this.

- Someone who has been there and knows

Love is grand. Divorce is 40 grand.

and sometimes, 400 thousands, or 4 millions or even 40 millions

you are a real piece of work, leave Ambrosia alone.

I don't give a damn about what's PC and what is not, and there is no need to whip out off with a mindF&&K talk, describing in detail how much your dislike another member here and adding psychological attacks everyone here who doesn't 'conform to YOUR likings' so that is indeed Creepy. Oh, speaking of hotheads, you can talk!

:ty: grummer :) he's right, I have posted pics, I guess I'm the only one who's posted pics of themselves??? But seriously, he's the only person here who's given me the heebie jeebies!

:ty: grummer :) he's right, I have posted pics, I guess I'm the only one who's posted pics of themselves??? But seriously, he's the only person here who's given me the heebie jeebies!

you forgotten mine :giggle::lol:

Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

You do not wake up one morning a bad person. It happens by a thousand tiny surrenders of self-respect to self-interest. ~Robert Brault

What is a guy to do? He marries a woman thinking that she would want to own something turbocharged. Woman said yes and now that they're married, she won't go buy a car with turbocharged engine. What is a guy to do? Would guy go out and find a woman who does want a car with turbocharged engine? They're happy, but guy is stuck with his wife who doesn't like turbocharged cars. So what do they do? Don't blame people if they want to cheat or get a divorce.

Still feel that cheating while being married to someone is not the way to go...If you're gonna or want to cheat, then get a divorce, leave him first. But also saying that if you still love him but the sex is a problem....then try and try again to make it work. If it doesn't, then leave.

Cheating on a spouse or bf/gf if very hurtful...end the relationship first. And remember too, what goes around, comes around.

But I don't blame people for getting divorced - especially for cheating.

Still feel that cheating while being married to someone is not the way to go...If you're gonna or want to cheat, then get a divorce, leave him first. But also saying that if you still love him but the sex is a problem....then try and try again to make it work. If it doesn't, then leave.

Cheating on a spouse or bf/gf if very hurtful...end the relationship first. And remember too, what goes around, comes around.

And it hurts more than just the couple - especially if children are involved ... even if those children are adults.

Just to add, a cheating spouse that blames their husband, or wife, for their adulterous affair, is the lowest form of manipulator on the totem pole. Only the person who has cheated is the person responsible for the affair. Saying "the devil made me do it" only makes the cheater sound like a 5 year old. Claiming that you cheated because your spouse a) neglected you b) is bad in bed c) said something mean to you 5 years ago d) <insert any reason here> is just an attempt to demonize your spouse and in doing so, you become the "bully" and your spouse the "victim".

There is nothing worse than listening to a dishonest manipulator, when caught, start to cry "I'm a victim ... I'm a victim.....I'm a victim .... I'm a victim" and it quietly diminishes as they get further away from you.

For the disclaimer (only for the slow blondes who don't actually "get" what was actually said - the other blondes, you are ok :giggle: )

A legitimately abusive spouse will not listen to reason no matter how honest you are with them. I have seen legitimately controlling and abusive husbands refuse to stop beating their wives. I have seen those wives attempt to flee for their own safety. Fleeing from an abusive relationship is not 'cheating" it is called 'survival'. Claiming a spouse is "abusive" when they haven't been is just one of the tricks of the serial manipulator and hurts actual DV victims. However, a controlling and domineering manipulator will twist what you have said completely around and find fault with you - and will then use that to inflict their abuse on you - whether or not this means they call you names ... tell you that you have "sucked the nice out of them" or whatever. It doesn't even matter if what was originally said was directed at them or not. A legitimately abusive person will impose themselves on any situation and try to take control.

And it hurts more than just the couple - especially if children are involved ... even if those children are adults.
That was in 1950s. Today more children understand that divorces are common so they feel no shame.

For example. one child's parents are divorced and his friends' parents are also divorced so that child realizes that he's not the only one.

Children can still love both parents whether they are married or divorced.

Back